some group shots of my collection together
I've been working on customizing pieces here and there of most of my collection, whether a wig or eyechip change or some serious sanding down (like on my poor Jupi, who isn't in these shots due to being just a head I've got to deyellow at the moment. Sanded most of it, but going to have to use developer at some point before she gets put back together.) I've had most of them out on my desk recently, so I thought I'd get the remaining few out for some recent shots.

[Image: dbBU9BJ.jpg?1]
The full group. Most are based off characters of mine, but Wolf and MJ aren't because they were kinda sorta impulse buys. Hangry and Panda were but those characters evolved and no longer fit those dolls

[Image: 6JI7rkt.jpg?1]
Crowley, Wolf, Hunter, Riana, MJ, Dre. Hunt and Ree are siblings.

[Image: 4FMix8c.jpg?2]
Dre, Hangry, Panda, Redemption, Endless, Sasha. Red and Endy are siblings.

[Image: plX1AZc.jpg?1]
Holly (rebodied on obitsu, rewigged, and swapped chips with Hangry, waiting on second new wig), Wolf (rechipped with Kain's chips), Filato (rechipped)

[Image: f8PbKu4.jpg?1]
Papin (obitsu arms, rewigged and rechipped), MJ (rewigged. just. what was that stock wig?)

[Image: LDTF1jm.jpg?1]
Froggy (temp rewig and rechip), Hangry (Dalbitsu hybrid body, swapped chips with Holly), Panda (rebodied on obitsu, blush sanded off to get rid of yellowing, temp rechip with Zuora's chips, has had Missionary's wig as 'temp' forever, can't figure out what I want to do with her still)

[Image: 6Wb8HmX.jpg?1]
Zuora (rewigged and rechipped, new eyelashes from previous owner), Kain (rewigged and rechipped)

[Image: Ac7pTib.jpg?1]
Serpent (eventually he'll get that Missionary wig and maybe a rechip in a similar color to stock just shiny)
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam, Nina, Eternia, Brand New Purezza, Cornice, Naah-Ato (MyuFish Custom)
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon, Alberic [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry, Fiori, Drta
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea, Classical Mad Hatter, Gosomi
Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing. What a fun group of kiddos! Loving all the Namu.
Lovely group of characters. Thanks for sharing them.

Good luck with the de-yellowing
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Great collection! They look like they're having fun hanging out smile
Nice collection. Oooo, I like your re-wigged Zuora with those blue eyes smile
Hope the de-yellowing succeeds.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That's a nice looking bunch. Did you know you can apply a coat or two of acrylic gloss over those older, dull looking eyechips and make them look shiny again? Something like this will do the trick: https://www.michaels.com/americana-durac...nd+Hobbies&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl8iDyrCR3gIVhx-GCh3drgdiEAQYASABEgIJXPD_BwE
What a cheery, colorful crew!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thanks everyone!

(10-19-2018, 11:45 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: That's a nice looking bunch. Did you know you can apply a coat or two of acrylic gloss over those older, dull looking eyechips and make them look shiny again? Something like this will do the trick: https://www.michaels.com/americana-durac...nd+Hobbies&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl8iDyrCR3gIVhx-GCh3drgdiEAQYASABEgIJXPD_BwE

Ooh. I thought it might be possible, and I've got a couple I'd like to spruce up for sure. Definitely gonna try it out.
Pullip: Jupi, Panda, Papin, Zuora, Holly, Froggy, Street, Noir, Withered, Rovam, Nina, Eternia, Brand New Purezza, Cornice, Naah-Ato (MyuFish Custom)
Taeyang: Filato, Kain, MJ, Timulus, Horizon, Alberic [plus 2 bait heads]
Namu: Serpent, Wolf, Trunk
Dal: Hangry, Fiori, Drta
Isul: Shiraishi Akira, Milk Tea, Classical Mad Hatter, Gosomi
You have a great collection . I like how they dress casual. I love the modified zuora, shebis very pretty!
I always like seeing collections shots, they're a lovely bunch!

I was wondering what your (or anyone else's) process for de-yellowing skin was? I've read about very very light sanding but I haven't located a more comprehensive tutorial, nor found much info on other alternatives. My two oldest girls have that problem mainly around the seams of their heads, but also a little bit in the whites of the eye chips as well.
What a great bunch! I look forward to seeing more of them!