Dal DrTa (member of the first Dals Trio) Pics and review.
[Image: Zrw2Nre.jpg]

DrTa is one of the 3 very first Dals that came out at the same time from June Planning. She was quite affordable thanks to the good old box that didn't aged very well. All tapes and glues are super dry making the box pretty much open already.

[Image: rnu3RCf.jpg]

Quite a bit is included. And here at last, a CARD and a DOLL STAND! The first models were all metals. Pretty damn sweet!

[Image: oQu8GC7.jpg]

A closer look at the pamphlet. Taeyand Shade would be a great addition in my collection. However, his current price make that option a big "nope".

[Image: xqvqNxH.jpg]

Her two accessories. A handbag and a plushie. The plushy is adorable. The handbag is stylish, but it show some age.

[Image: Z5QnzlZ.jpg]

Metal stands are pretty nice! I like that better than the Groove standard plastic ones.

[Image: U0GwijP.jpg]

I'll be a pervert for the time to show you that this new doll don't come with any plastics wrapping for the body and she have NO STAINS despite the black clothes. Perfection!

[Image: ljcqiAu.jpg]

Her eyes are very simple. Her face-up is pretty soft and elaborate. Maybe a bit too much blush.

DrTa's body is pretty tight all over ans she hold a pose well. I really love that stock outfit!

[Image: IgDPR7A.jpg]
[Image: feHlXwx.jpg]
[Image: fWTj0Is.jpg]
[Image: gAVJ7f0.jpg]
[Image: dLu4Hib.jpg]
[Image: tlX3Z59.jpg]

[Image: MEudCK3.jpg]

Her handbag is decaying a bit. Leaving some red specs everywhere. Not as bad as Withered's coat though.

[Image: sFQsTJL.jpg]

All in all, DrTa is a great addition to my collection!
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Congrats! Drta is such a cutie! On mine, her hair elastics have pretty much lost their stretch.
What an outfit! I love it! It's like if those uptight kids at Hogwarts went all goth or something!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Yeah, I love that style a lot and that's why I chose her as the "first" Dal. Her pouty face definitely fit her "gothified" school uniform. I consider myself lucky to had her in such a great shape.

However, the whole set and the doll smell strongly like old library books. Being out of the box for now on will help fix that.
It's not uncommon for dolls from Japan that have been in storage to smell kind of musty. I've heard it's the humidity. But it usually does o away with a good airing out.
Congrats on another new addition! She's very cute.
So who will the second Dal be??
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-17-2018, 03:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on another new addition! She's very cute.
So who will the second Dal be??

The custom that I kinda put on hold for a while now. I'm kinda intimidated by the face-up I have to paint... Sweatdrop
I messed up so much on my first custom face-up...………...
Congrats, I love Drta and consider her THE iconic Dal. However, I must disagree about her blush- it's impossible for Dal to have too much blush!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I'm realy glad to have found her at such a relatively low price in this perfect condition. And yes, for me also DrTa is the #1 Dal.
She's a real cutie, love her outfit.
A perfect little gothy schoolgirl.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love how she's basically a goth Sakura knockoff. smile I really like their take on existing characters.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(11-18-2018, 03:19 PM)fishy Wrote: I love how she's basically a goth Sakura knockoff. smile I really like their take on existing characters.

It take a bit of imagination, but I can see it. Just a bit. It's really not on the same level as Pullip Classical Alice and especially Fantastic Alice however. To truly be a direct reference to Sakura Kinomoto, DrTa would need a little hat.

Wait...
Those platform shoes...
AAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh…………… Innocent
Yup. Goth Sakura she is! Happy
I've always loved Drta so much. <3 She used to be one of my most wanted Dals! She's a cutie!