The First Four~
Sebastian-Silas, or Silas T. Binx (great name!) is one seriously sharp-dressed man! I'm sure the girls come a-runnin' just as fast as they can when he makes an appearance!

In that middle pic he reminds me of George Harrison of The Beatles.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Kayla's hair color is soooooo perfect, I'm obsessed! I need a wig that shade!
You're other dolls are just as cute and special. I think this is my favorite 4 so far!
Another great batch!!! I love your dolls!
Whoa, I was like "THAT's Hello Kitty??" I think I've only ever seen her in stock photos with that hat, which I'm so not a fan of those things... she looks fantastic. And, love that blue hair too! I like the 2nd last pic of Silas. Owner photos are so fun grin
I'm sorry about your dog and bunny. It's so hard to lose our fur babies. I hope things are better for you & your mom these days.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-12-2019, 11:53 AM)davidd Wrote: Sebastian-Silas, or Silas T. Binx (great name!) is one seriously sharp-dressed man! I'm sure the girls come a-runnin' just as fast as they can when he makes an appearance!

In that middle pic he reminds me of George Harrison of The Beatles.
Thank you! He's an incubus so the ladies really can't resist him even if they want to Sweatdrop If George was a demon though, he'd totally be Silas LOL

(05-13-2019, 04:25 AM)Goblin Wrote: Kayla's hair color is soooooo perfect, I'm obsessed! I need a wig that shade!
You're other dolls are just as cute and special. I think this is my favorite 4 so far!
Thank you! It's actually a different color irl, but because it's so ultraviolet it picks up more blueish on the camera. I can't remember the brand but I know I found it on Ebay!

(05-13-2019, 06:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Another great batch!!! I love your dolls!
Thank you!

(05-13-2019, 10:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Whoa, I was like "THAT's Hello Kitty??" I think I've only ever seen her in stock photos with that hat, which I'm so not a fan of those things... she looks fantastic. And, love that blue hair too! I like the 2nd last pic of Silas. Owner photos are so fun grin
I'm sorry about your dog and bunny. It's so hard to lose our fur babies. I hope things are better for you & your mom these days.
Yep! I'm not a huge fan of the bobble head hats either LOL I actually don't even have her stock outside of her wig, so I really had a blank canvas to work with. And thank you!
Thanks again, it's really tough. Especially since we just passed their year anniversary since passing. We had my dog Tootie for almost 15 years, so adjusting has been really hard since she's always been our only dog. Things are better with me and my mom luckily, we're back home and now she's looking into finding a new place. smile
Looking for: Dal Lucia, Sentimental Noon, Taeyang Richt

Glad to hear you're doing better! Happy. I'm sure someone else has said this, but I love seeing your dolls! They exude so much personality. (Their styles look awesome!)
So excited to see Caelum/Cloud as his new self! yay. Those eyes look so striking in him! And yes, Massy was a Nero - she has the left earring hole (and her eyebrows were originally only modified). She looks gorgeous. Heart.
Damien's tattoos are awesome, too! I've seen a few of your dolls have them - mind if I ask how you make/apply them? :3
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

Your.dolls are always so great. It's lovely to see them
(05-20-2019, 08:08 AM)*NatTheCat* Wrote: Glad to hear you're doing better! Happy. I'm sure someone else has said this, but I love seeing your dolls! They exude so much personality. (Their styles look awesome!)
So excited to see Caelum/Cloud as his new self! yay. Those eyes look so striking in him! And yes, Massy was a Nero - she has the left earring hole (and her eyebrows were originally only modified). She looks gorgeous. Heart.
Damien's tattoos are awesome, too! I've seen a few of your dolls have them - mind if I ask how you make/apply them? :3
Thank you! Heart 2
I buy packs of temporary tattoos, apply them like normal, and seal them with MSC when they're dry! I specifically choose Halloween style tattoos or costume tattoos in a traditional style smile Sometimes I do draw them on my own using pencil and acrylic paint, but most of the time it's temporary tattoos.

(05-20-2019, 08:11 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Your.dolls are always so great. It's lovely to see them
Thank you!

(05-20-2019, 03:39 AM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote: ... it's really tough. Especially since we just passed their year anniversary since passing. We had my dog Tootie for almost 15 years, so adjusting has been really hard since she's always been our only dog. Things are better with me and my mom luckily, we're back home and now she's looking into finding a new place. smile
I'm glad to hear that. Hope you find a nice place soon. I understand about the anniversary. I felt almost as bad at the one-year mark as I did when I lost my precious kitty.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
41, 42, 43, 44~
Only one set left after this Sweatdrop
Alice (Alura) was a doll a friend bought for me to buy from her (if that makes sense, I was afraid of missing out on her and my friend was like "yo I'll just buy her and you can pay me whenever), but after a few months, she decided to just send her to me for free which was amazing and I'm eternally grateful. I'm actually not exactly sure when she arrived, sometime between the end of May and beginning of June. She's the youngest of Massy's succubus sisters Heart 2
Nox (Custom Bait) ... Oh, Nox. So, I purchased a bait Taey from a Facebook group. Owner didn't know what doll he was originally, but he was in pretty perfect condition and came with extras for a steal so I made the leap. Nox is the main villain in my story and I wasn't super concerned with getting him until way later, but I guess everything happens for a reason. He is the god of discord and chaos, and the female characters I have with two different colored eyes are all his servants (he has male servants as well but their eyes don't change because science). His faceup is by me, and I may add to it in the future but for now I'm happy with it. He was completed June 7th, 2018.
Reitanna (Rida) has been a grail of mine for years. Originally, I wanted her to be Axel's mom, but as my story grew and changed over time, it wasn't super necessary to have her. So, I decided I would make her another character, Massy's second youngest sister, the free spirited, hippie-esque, super active succubus, tarot card reader and belly dancer, Reitanna. She came June 13, 2018.
Valentine/ Vally (Chill) is Massy's second eldest sister (also a succubus, they all are lmfao idk why I keep saying it). Chill was always a doll I wanted but never had a set character for, that was, until I decided to shell all of Massy's sisters. Then I realized she was perfect for Vally, the lone wolf mad scientist with a bad temper. She was a super lucky find NIB for under $130 on Dollyteria, and I snatched her up as fast as I could. She finally arrived August 27th, 2018. (Her eyes are red btw, they're just so deep that they look black in most lighting LOL )

It might be a while before my next post, because my newest doll is a custom and is the most intricate one I've ever done Sweatdrop

Clarity, Peace, Serenity~

I See Things That Nobody Else Sees~

If You Had Only Known Me Before The Accident~

Tick Tock~

Life Is Nothing Without A Little Chaos To Make It Interesting~

Welcome To My World Of Fun~

You're Too Young To Be This Empty, Girl~

She Came Here To Entertain You~

Sometimes Love's Better Off Dead~

Valentine~

Scattered Remains, Splattered Brains~

Mummified In Barbed Wire~

More eyecandy! Yaaay! I LOVE Nox!
(05-21-2019, 05:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More eyecandy! Yaaay! I LOVE Nox!
Same!
His eye look is eyecatching, and he rocks the hair. x3
You must have really good friends; that was so nice of them!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

I adore Nox and his clothes! Hes so unique! Your girls are so sweet and pretty too. You almost make me want to rechip my Chill too <3
I don't think I've ever seen a re-chipped Alura before. She looks lovely smile
Reitanna-Rida is certainly a sultry little vixen!

But Vally-Chill is a total walking dream! She's beyond beautiful! Your photos of her are soft and mysterious and moody.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!