Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
What Elfy said.
She's lovely.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks guys!

I do have a lot of redheads, however, I don't have enough redheads. I'm not even sure if such thing as 'enough redheads' exists...

Day 263

Yeah, I still have more...

[Image: 7b6e0fa52792331739e788d3fdc9b14f.jpg]
There is no such thing as "enough redheads"

And this lady is a stunning example!
You have a special talent for eliciting a soft radiance from your red-headed league! This girl positively glows with a soft warmth!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Her green/gold eye shadow is very effective - from this angle you really can’t tell that she’s one of the Zombie girls (if you ignore the stitch marks on her arm, of course)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
From that angle she doesn’t look like a zombie, and the stitch marks could be a tattoo.
Thanks guys!

Day 264

I had another redhead to share (Elazar), but today is the World Gratitude Day, so I opted for a groupie. It still has Elazar, plus three of my most hard-to-obtain Pullips, because I'm very grateful to have them. I like counting my treasures and being grateful. Makes me feel good. Coincidentally, this photo is also a migraine shot, so focus is on a vacation.

[Image: a0cca72dc08f62bf57e95cf2496c52c4.jpg]

Filter time! This one looks a bit like some kind of poster, and Callidora and Elazar totally look like siblings...

[Image: ec7d3c874667c8650aa546b8fa335250.jpg]
They're all lovely and I can see why you'd be grateful to have them
What a lovely subject for a "day". smile We could all benefit from making a gratitude day more frequent.
Your foursome totally look like a movie poster. It is neat to photograph and appreciate one's special dolls! And I agree zombie girl looks very pretty too, and the stitches look like a tattoo.
Hope the vacation you're focusing on comes to pass! wink
(so OK, I read that totally differently like you're focusing on having a vacation to banish the migraines -- guess because I am "focusing on a vacation"? (i.e. I wish) .... I get it now... Tongue LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
"Focus is on vacation."   LOL  LOL  LOL

You know, a pathetic thing is, most of the photos you mention as having focus issues look perfectly fine to me. Although that could be a result of my sluggish internet connection making everything look less sharp than it should. (Or it could be my eyesight.  Tongue)

A hint of softness possibly contributes to the magical beauty of this photo.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
A beautiful poster shot, and an excellent way to celebrate this day.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Would make a great movie poster: The Odd Bunch.
(09-22-2019, 06:57 AM)werepuppy Wrote: They're all lovely and I can see why you'd be grateful to have them

I'm really grateful for all my dolls, but Eos, Aurora and Elisabeth were the ones I thought I was never going to get because they're HTF and very popular.

(09-22-2019, 10:25 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a lovely subject for a "day".  smile  We could all benefit from making a gratitude day more frequent.
Your foursome totally look like a movie poster.  It is neat to photograph and appreciate one's special dolls!  And I agree zombie girl looks very pretty too, and the stitches look like a tattoo.
Hope the vacation you're focusing on comes to pass! wink
(so OK, I read that totally differently like you're focusing on having a vacation to banish the migraines -- guess because I am "focusing on a vacation"?  (i.e. I wish) .... I get it now...  Tongue  LOL )

I made it a habit to consciously think back on what I'm grateful for every day. And I always find out things aren't as bad as I thought they were.

wink

(09-22-2019, 11:51 AM)davidd Wrote: "Focus is on vacation."   LOL  LOL  LOL

You know, a pathetic thing is, most of the photos you mention as having focus issues look perfectly fine to me. Although that could be a result of my sluggish internet connection making everything look less sharp than it should. (Or it could be my eyesight.  Tongue)

A hint of softness possibly contributes to the magical beauty of this photo.

Well, my sight gets affected by migraines, so I have problems seeing what am I focusing the lens on... Sometimes the photo itself is blurry, sometimes it's sharp and it just seems blurry to me, because my own eyes can't focus. And sometimes I can't see a damn thing but the photo turns out fine by pure accident LOL

Thank you!

(09-22-2019, 05:48 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: A beautiful poster shot, and an excellent way to celebrate this day.

Thank you!!!

(09-22-2019, 05:50 PM)Elfy Wrote: Would make a great movie poster: The Odd Bunch.

Ha, looking at my collection, The Odd Bunch could have so many sequels LOL

Day 265

It's Her Insane Majesty's birthday! She came here exactly two years ago, and immediately became the queen of the whole collection!

[Image: c06257c0b0afe7d1d3ce1b4c10c50899.jpg]
Happy Birthday, your Insane-ness. May you reign for many more years to come.
Happy Birthday!

Gorgeous photo!