Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
The Order of Lavendar returns!

How nice it’s having a lovely time growing when it generally wouldn’t.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks!!!

Day 337

Quick over-filtered migraine shelfie. Because Dark Children of the Lavender Order of Chosen Ones do not drop out of challenges just before the finish line, dammit!

[Image: 30fe42cdf99da64ee05f30029fd3e5cf.jpg]

Not posting the original, it's not even a real photo, just a crappy base for editing.
still suitably mysterious for the Dark Children.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Very mysterious vibes here
Yes, very spooky.
Magic lavender! Yay! Must be a sheltered sunny corner?
"Almost there"? ... but... but... then we start again in January, right?
Right?? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I really like this shelfie. It looks like a still from a horror movie.
(12-04-2019, 06:07 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: still suitably mysterious for the Dark Children.

Thank you!!!

(12-04-2019, 09:55 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Very mysterious vibes here

One would like to know what's going on, right?

(12-04-2019, 12:56 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, very spooky.
Magic lavender!  Yay!  Must be a sheltered sunny corner?  
"Almost there"?  ... but... but... then we start again in January, right?
Right??  LOL

It is the sunniest and most sheltered out of all my corners, however, it's still pretty unprotected and not all that sunny, but I guess it's because of that.

Well, I think I must have inflicted some kind of mental damage on myself with these challenges, and I'm pretty much addicted to it now, so I'm sure I'll do A Doll A Week next year, as for A Doll A Day, I went through several difficult patches this year when I wanted to drop or felt like I have to because of health, so I don't know about that.

(12-04-2019, 03:44 PM)Elfy Wrote: I really like this shelfie. It looks like a still from a horror movie.

Thank you!!!

Day 338

I thought my growing lavender was an oddity. Well, I still have much to learn, because my mom's strawberries, erh, see for yourself...

[Image: c4b88c3838456a704173ac1d7ec3f64c.jpg]

That's not a back-up photo from summer, they decided to blossom, like, RIGHT NOW.
Oh wow. That's an amazing photo. And wow at them blossoming right now
Oh my goodness! Srawberries are supposed to be blossoming here, not there, at this time of year.

It must be alien influence smile

Dropping back to weekly rather than daily sounds very sensible from a health point of view. And you’ve done 2 years solid, it’s a lot of photos!
So many beautiful photo posts during my absence!
Well, one every day, so yeah, I guess that's quite a few.
I particularly liked the story and photo about the Velvet Revolution celebration, and also the Occult Day photo. Pullips and fire make an excellent combination... which is becoming somewhat more prevalent on the forum of late.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Wow! I"m so jealous about the strawberries! What are the temperatures like there?
I couldn't even get anything to grow on the deck against the wall on the sunny side of the house, I don't think. It is always a few degrees warmer than everywhere else though.
I really like the colours in this photo smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That is awesome and of course it was alien intervention.
(12-05-2019, 03:37 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh wow. That's an amazing photo. And wow at them blossoming right now

Thanks! The thing is, they really should be resting right now...

(12-05-2019, 06:15 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Oh my goodness!  Srawberries are supposed to be blossoming here, not there, at this time of year.

It must be alien influence smile

Dropping back to weekly rather than daily sounds very sensible from a health point of view.  And you’ve done 2 years solid, it’s a lot of photos!

Haha, true!

Well, my aliens didn't do it, Una only came to document it. I wonder if there are other aliens around... I'm gonna have to have a word with them, making plants blossom out of season in other people's pot gardens is clearly trespassing!

(12-05-2019, 10:56 AM)davidd Wrote: So many beautiful photo posts during my absence!
Well, one every day, so yeah, I guess that's quite a few.
I particularly liked the story and photo about the Velvet Revolution celebration, and also the Occult Day photo. Pullips and fire make an excellent combination... which is becoming somewhat more prevalent on the forum of late.

Thank you very much!!!

(12-05-2019, 11:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow!  I"m so jealous about the strawberries!  What are the temperatures like there?
I couldn't even get anything to grow on the deck against the wall on the sunny side of the house, I don't think.  It is always a few degrees warmer than everywhere else though.
I really like the colours in this photo smile

I don't think you need to be jealous, it's not really healthy for them to blossom out of season, it makes them grow weaker. The temperatures oscilate aroud 0°C (32°F), day temperatures peek at 3 or 4°C (39°F), night temperatures drop to cca -8°C. Pretty much normal December, those damn strawberries have no business blossoming right now. It's way past their bedtime!

Novi Stars have wonderful colors.

(12-05-2019, 04:01 PM)Elfy Wrote: That is awesome and of course it was alien intervention.

We need tiny tinfoil caps for our plants!

Day 339

This girl!

[Image: 6fcc42e4370d44a2af682787ccb63fa1.jpg]

And a vintage-y filter-fied one, obviously:

[Image: 31ba583d55a40d7e27d2192198a6162a.jpg]
She looks like she's considering something we cannot see... Hm... what is this girl musing over?
Yes... that girl! Heart 2
They're not dolls, they're action figures!