Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Purple prettyness, lavender loveliness, heliotropic hawtness!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Day 360. Goodness! Another year is almost down.
Many thanks!!!

Day 361

[Image: 474569d54ea3b83a5166b156fece14d5.jpg]

A slightly muted filtered version:

[Image: d8a6d98ccdfb9feb16932ba172edb955.jpg]
There's so much mischievousness in her ex.pression. It's amazing.
Lovely lighting in this portrait.
You manage to coax such ex-pressiveness out of her face and eyes.
As always - gothic beauty is Raven
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
And Felis is just as amazing.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Felis always looks like she’s up to something.
Thank you so much, guys!

Day 362

Before the year ends, I want to sneak in pics of dolls who didn't get much love this year, so here are some Novis!

[Image: 0df39f2b83b6bbbde06b3915aabe7c4a.jpg]

Unidentified filtered objects (well, not really, they're Alie and Mae)!

[Image: 6f8f8f0966fbbc00e1f310ce600bb47a.jpg]
You always make the Novis look so cute and make me wish I had managed to get hold of some!
Unidentified Filtered Objects: that's funny!

The Novi Stars may have not been featured in many photos this year, but they receive plenty of love whenever they appear! It makes me feel happy to know that there are Novi Stars fans on this forum!
Too cute
Love that as a pair they’re Unidentified Filtered Objects.
The Novis are cute! And Felis is lovely. As usual, I much prefer the strong colours of the originals.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Many thanks, everyone!

Day 363

I hope this is the last mig pic for this year...

[Image: fe9b50370560230ecf4031d01568e0ef.jpg]

Original:

[Image: 3004373d1b256a97b6e99b84e0002874.jpg]