Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Well, that's one way to get some attention...

Or is this doll from before Lala decided to be vegetarian...?
Thanks, everyone!

(05-10-2019, 05:57 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Or is this doll from before Lala decided to be vegetarian...?
For some reason, my CE Lala is somewhat separate from the rest of my MH collection and she's a mysterious vampire lady rather than cheerful gossip girl Draculaura. So yes, this one isn't vegetarian. I don't have an OC for her, she just doesn't give me Draculaura vibes. She's too mature and sophisticated for that.

Day 130

"I look better in that dress."
"I look better in that dress."
"No, I do!"
"No, I do!"
"No -"
"No -"
"Stop talking at the same time!"
"Stop talking at the same time!"
"No, YOU stop talking at the same time!"
"No, YOU stop talking at the same time!"

[Image: bc71d1fc8298b9a9cbb831fd6539e4c7.jpg]

Sisters. In my collection, they don't flat out hate each other like they do in webisodes, they are competitive and they argue a lot, but when push comes to shove, they got each other's back.
Ahhhh, you'll can hear the bickering wherever you go. I like the annoyed looks they're giving each other
Oooh! I love the scary story behind this photo!

Those eyelashes!
That lighting!

I'm so happy that Collectors Edition Lala kept the painted on fangs! I know some collectors and fans thought the fangs should have been molded in as part of the sculpt of the MH figures, but I liked to think that the painted fangs were just that... painted, depicted using makeup, because these were high school age monsters, not mature monsters, so they didn't actually have fully formed real fangs yet. The painted fangs were an affectation to appear more mature than they actually were.

In the case of CE Lala, though, the white painted fangs contrasting with the dark, dark lip shade is simply gore-geous.

How fun to see the De Nile sisters behaving like sisters. Of course, it's fun simply to see the De Nile sisters any time, no matter what they're doing, because they're so pretty!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Aaahhhh sisterly love!
(05-11-2019, 08:23 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ahhhh, you'll can hear the bickering wherever you go. I like the annoyed looks they're giving each other

Haha, they're real ex²perts when it comes to giving annoyed looks!

(05-11-2019, 10:50 AM)davidd Wrote: Oooh! I love the scary story behind this photo!

Those eyelashes!
That lighting!

I'm so happy that Collectors Edition Lala kept the painted on fangs! I know some collectors and fans thought the fangs should have been molded in as part of the sculpt of the MH figures, but I liked to think that the painted fangs were just that... painted, depicted using makeup, because these were high school age monsters, not mature monsters, so they didn't actually have fully formed real fangs yet. The painted fangs were an affectation to appear more mature than they actually were.

In the case of CE Lala, though, the white painted fangs contrasting with the dark, dark lip shade is simply gore-geous.

How fun to see the De Nile sisters behaving like sisters. Of course, it's fun simply to see the De Nile sisters any time, no matter what they're doing, because they're so pretty!

I like to think that they do have real fangs, but I think the painted ones work better in this scale, the molded-on ones could get chunky.

(05-11-2019, 03:10 PM)Elfy Wrote: Aaahhhh sisterly love!

Indeed!

Day 131

"Stop treating me like a child!"
"How cute."

[Image: 9dcb06267577838db70cdb96d352d5d4.jpg]
Aww, such adorable siblings. Though you have to think Clawdeen doesn't like it when she gets the same treatment from Clawd or Clawdia...
Cute sisters. Agree, the de Nile sisters are very pretty, and I like their poses too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
2 excellent versions of sisterly love.

The Howleen is very pretty, which version is she?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I like the rich, bright colors in this photo! And how the colors contrast with the pitch-black background.
(05-12-2019, 02:34 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Aww, such adorable siblings. Though you have to think Clawdeen doesn't like it when she gets the same treatment from Clawd or Clawdia...

Haha, I guess it's a sort of a tradition in Wolf family...

(05-12-2019, 03:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute sisters.  Agree, the de Nile sisters are very pretty, and I like their poses too.

Thanks!

(05-12-2019, 03:17 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: 2 excellent versions of sisterly love.

The Howleen is very pretty, which version is she?

Thank you! Howleen is from Creepateria line. Slim boxes, without stand, but still with print on both sides of dresses and with hemmed edges!

(05-12-2019, 04:49 PM)davidd Wrote: I like the rich, bright colors in this photo! And how the colors contrast with the pitch-black background.

Thank you!!!

Day 132

Cleo and Nefera and Clawdeen and Howleen are the only siblings I have, but in webisodes canon, Abbey and Marisol are cousins, so I have one more 'relatives' photo for you.

[Image: dd7bcf0003c5bf687f151c63df64e8e7.jpg]
I love these two so much. I'm wanting to get my hands on an Abbey but I never see one in the outfit I like her in. They're so stinkin cute <3
I do not know much about Marisol. I've heard the name, but I do not know anything of her "monster heritage" or when she was released. She's certainly colorful!
I feel like Marisol looks like someone I know, but I can't figure out who it is...
Cute pair.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Ah, Marisol and Abbey look so lovely here.