Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thank you everybody!

Day 162

Just a quick snap today, usual reasons.

[Image: 536a01f115c255552336c9331a2fe92b.jpg]
Ooh, very atmospheric
Her little teeth are so cuuute!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Lovely pose by her.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
She looks suitably concerned.
Thank you!!!

Day 163

This year has been my worst so far - health-wise. I'm really tired, I've had so many migraines (low blood pressure, immunity hiccups...), I'm exhausted from them even on days I don't actually have migraine. Doing a daily challenge on top of that doesn't help. I'm not giving up just yet, but I'm pondering turning this into A Doll A Week. I just thought I'd let you guys know. I'll see how much longer I can manage to keep forcing this to stay in the daily mode.

[Image: f8ca36eef52bdcbcbebaf29cf56f0f0a.jpg]
Oh no! I hope this isn’t how you end up after pushing yourself to do daily photos!

Your health is much more important than the challenge.

(She looks just how I felt on Saturday night - I was ready for bed at the extremely early for me hour of 7.30pm)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Aw, don't stress yourself. The challenge is supposed to be fun, not a chore. If you feel like you'd be more at ease not having to worry about that every day, then take some time off to take care of yourself. The photo's funny, but yeah... you don't want to end up like that.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw, I think we all have days where that picture encapsulates life! Seriously, take a rest. A Doll a Week is much less stressful.
Maybe take a few days off? See how it feels? It's okay to allow yourself a "cheat day" now and again... just like dieting!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I admire anyone who can do ADaD. I can barely do ADaW.
Seriously, take some time off, take a break. Keep yourself right.
Thank you very much, guys! Taking a break sounds like a sensible thing to do. Didn't work out today... I guess that it's different if you miss some days because you need to prioritize real life or because you do something fun, like travel, but missing days just because I can't handle my own weakness just plain sucks. I'm still too stubborn to accept that. It's tiresome to take a photo everyday, but it's beyond annoying to drop the daily challenge as a result of giving in to my poor health. I'll have to figure something out... The original plan was to have back-up photos for bad days, but so far, I've been unable to take multiple photos at once. But I'm not giving up just yet!

Day 164

These two became besties (not in canon, just in my collection) not too long ago, and I can't get enough of it!

[Image: 30a32e010f56f4e2ef0c3789d0e3be5d.jpg]
That’s so cool. ISI and Jane are both under appreciated in the MH world, I think
Aw, what a sweet 'friends' photo!
And you hang in there!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]