Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Oh my gosh! That typewriter looks to be in absolutely beautiful condition! It is very clean and the paintwork is wonderfully preserved! Did you try it out? Does it need a ribbon, or is it ready to go?

I'm sure Robecca, with her mechanical aptitude, can take care of any necessary adjustments and have it back in to working order for you in no time.

Does this machine have the Czech characters on the number row? (I cannot tell in the pictures.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Neat! Looks like it's in great shape. I really like the colour scheme/doll you picked to show it off.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh wow, that looks gorgeous! And a big YES to how heavy they are!!!!
Robecca is close to the perfect doll to showcase the typewriter.
That is a glorious typewriter - both with and without the cute Rebecca accessory LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you very much, guys!

davidd - I think it would need a new ribbon and yes, the special characters are on the number row.

Day 255

Back to migraines and relying on pretty dolls to save the day.

[Image: 49c911652a35471353dc4d8567ab2dd2.jpg]

[Image: 4b793d7c45746496eb677e9bae74ad49.jpg]
Ooh I love how you managed to get the blue to stand out in the filtered photo. I can never get that working when I try it.
I love the brilliance of the gold in the full-color version! Your photo here reminds me of the first time I saw detailed color photos of Tutankhamun's treasures!
Thank you both!!!

Day 256

Lucky day!!!!!

[Image: acd972e16b2935fee7d2d9b1c547d07c.jpg]
"Tor, can I have my hand back?"
"Sorry! It was running around like a mouse, so I chased after it without thinking..."
"That's OK, I'm glad you managed to catch it."
"Your limbs have been kinda rowdy last few days."
"I'm afraid it won't stop until Halloween is over."
"Zut alors!"
"Oh well, if I catch any other fugitive body parts, I'll bring them to you."
"Thanks!"
What a lively, colorful scene! Frankie's disarticulated limbs creeping and crawling and scurrying and scampering around on their own is a fun and creepy-cool concept!
Ooh, that looks so cool. Toralei giving into her cat instincts is so oddly adorable.
Such a cute photo. Torelei chasing after Frankie’s hand makes perfect sense, given that she’s a cat and they chase wriggly things.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks everyone!

Day 257

[Image: 43328c3bec7c6e87316db5ce6c890b11.jpg]

[Image: fd354f92ce47aa4468c1357029cf1d26.jpg]
Oh, she looks so lovely. Staring off into the distance as if she's caught sight of something that she can't quite look away from
Very atmospheric. Love the colors!