Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
davidd - thanks! Of course Skelita is brave! All my ghouls are! Curiously enough, it's been mostly Pullips who ventured outside - Rhiannon posed on the outer window ledge, Mint Alice got as far as to my parents' place to document lovely patch of snowdrops, Wilhelmina, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Milk Latte and Eos went to Šárka with me, and Pluto and Aurora enjoyed the Steamlovers' meet-up - in another town! Meanwhile, my MHs didn't get further than to the aforementioned window ledge (they call it balcony smile ), and only four of them had their photos taken there - sig Clawdeen, sig Spectra, sig Abbey and now AC Skelita...

Lejays - hehe, thanks! Whoa, those temperatures would kill me, I can't deal with anything over 25°C... Take a good care of yourselves, both you and Elfy!

werepuppy - thank you! We don't enjoy much snow here (it's better outside of the city), so I think she's just happy to be able to play in it, eventhough it is chilly.

DeadlyNova - smile thanks!

Alliecat - thank you!

Cornflower Blue - thank you! Arranging dolly group photos is challenging, but also satisfying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 01-04-2019, 09:25 PM