Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(01-09-2019, 09:11 AM)Alliecat Wrote: What a cute shot with the silhouette! Glad you have enjoyed being here so much smile
Yay for dolly world domination, haha (they'd probably do a better job xp ). I am sure Her Majesty has a plan.

Thank you! I'm really having the greatest of times here! Haha, Her Majesty always has some kind of plan. I think she would make a fine global sovereign, if we somehow managed to make her chop off heads a little less often...

(01-09-2019, 04:08 PM)Elfy Wrote: The silhouette is tres artistic!

Thank you!

(01-09-2019, 04:21 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Yes! It seems like the Insane Majesty needs more minions.

Haha, she definitely does!

(01-09-2019, 05:10 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: So even though both Mira & Cleo are queens themselves, they are merely secondary to her Insane Majesty

Her Insane Majesty is definitely da boss around here. I think Mira wants to overthrow her, but I think she doesn't have much support among other subjects, and Cleo is kind of riding the wave of Her Majesty's reign, having all the advantages of being royalty but free from having too many responsibilities. Clever one, that Cleo. Mostly, my collections' rulers don't interfere with each other (although, my EAHs don't really have a queen or king, nobody listens to Mira and Raven doesn't want to do it, and Apple still didn't win rebels' trust), but when it comes to joint events, like photos, the lunatic one makes sure everybody knows their place - at her feet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 01-09-2019, 09:16 PM