Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
She is so lovely, and you take such gorgeous photos of her! Love the lighting in this one.
Her Insane Majesty demands that Her photo be taken!
Love that MH group shot, peculiar indeed! And your photo today is just lovely. <3
(01-12-2019, 12:40 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ETA: It's only January 11 and Her Majesty already made her fourth appearance, I think I'll put her on photo fast...

I don’t know if she’s going to be happy with that idea...

It’s a beautiful shot of her - she takes such amazing shots
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you, guys!

Yes, Her Insane Majesty doesn't like he idea of photo fasting, but when I told her she should delegate some of the hard work to her subjects, because otherwise she's going to overstrain herself, she agreed to get some rest...

Day 12

Rebecca Morgenstern is the second most photographed doll of last year's challenge, with track record of 15 photos/days.

[Image: a6e9222b40bd6a1131e1a77b7b825358.jpg]
Nice lighting on this one; I like the little splash of light on her hair. Her Majesty looks quite innocent in her photo.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Such lovely photos!
Oh wow, she looks so awesome. Like she's challenging whoever looks at her
With such a great outfit why not take lots of photos of her?
So, so beautiful... I really want Aurora!
Alliecat - thanks! The ease with which Her Majesty puts on her innocent face scares me sometimes LOL

Cornflower Blue - thank you!!!

werepuppy - thank you! She is rather confident smile

Elfy - thanks!

dargosmydaddy - thanks! She's gorgeous, I'm really glad I have her! If you get her, get ready for constantly having to glue tiny bits back onto her outfit, but other than that, she's wonderful!

Day 13

Third place goes to Beatrix, who made her way into 14 photos!

[Image: cef9451560e590ff69424172b3eeabfc.jpg]

ETA: Her hair is messy from The Great Fall Of Pullips they all got caught in during the Pullip army photo session back in December. I'm afraid to try to fix it, I don't want to mess it up even more...
She looks so grand. Like... like she's some very important.
Her eyes look very striking!
Her eyes are so dang beautiful. Dx

I wouldn't worry too much about a little messy hair, it happens a lot, especially if you want to keep it in that elaborate style. Flayways look a little more natural, I think!
(01-14-2019, 01:16 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Alliecat - thanks! The ease with which Her Majesty puts on her innocent face scares me sometimes LOL

Cornflower Blue - thank you!!!

werepuppy - thank you! She is rather confident smile

Elfy - thanks!

dargosmydaddy - thanks! She's gorgeous, I'm really glad I have her! If you get her, get ready for constantly having to glue tiny bits back onto her outfit, but other than that, she's wonderful!

Day 13

Third place goes to Beatrix, who made her way into 14 photos!

[Image: cef9451560e590ff69424172b3eeabfc.jpg]

ETA: Her hair is messy from The Great Fall Of Pullips they all got caught in during the Pullip army photo session back in December. I'm afraid to try to fix it, I don't want to mess it up even more...

Little metal needles used for sewing yarn. Bates Steel Yarn Needles 2.75"-Size 13 2/Pkg

Tiny crochet hooks work sometimes too if you like to LIVE DANGEROUSLY but seriously use the needles.  They're like a buck fifty at Walmart. Sew the hairs back in and cut off any that are too broken to sew back.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips