Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
I have postponed catching up on your Doll A Day photos until looking through everything else I've missed on the forum because I knew it would take me a while. A long, very enjoyable while.
My impressions were summed up by Werepuppy:

(01-07-2019, 03:35 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oooh, they're {all} so stunning. Like hard to take your eyes away from stunning.

And as Alliecat says:

(01-19-2019, 09:32 AM)Alliecat Wrote: And, there's another tempting photo of Cheshire Cat!

Add Eos to that, of course.

I don't know if I should be concerned or delighted about Her Insane Majesty's plan to have dollies take over the world. Of one thing I can be fairly certain: if she sets her mind to it, she will succeed! I shall try to stay on her good side this year.

The portrait of Freak du Chic Rochelle has me seriously coveting the entire Freak du Chic line, but especially Rochelle.

But... MEGA-HUG INCOMING!!! left me nearly in tears! Tears of laughter. Tears at the total sweetness mixed with humor of the photo. Tears of happiness at how you keep Monster High alive and vibrant and thriving through your photos!

And okay, now I need to know more about the "rather peculiar funeral home." I'm hoping that one of these days you begin to produce photo-stories featuring your characters.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by davidd - 01-26-2019, 02:30 PM