Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
werepuppy - this Rochelle was part of the playset, it was giant box with tiny window to view the doll on the side, so the doll wasn't the first thing you'd see. If I recall correctly, distribution across Europe was totally weird, so I wouldn't be surprised if the playset wasn't available in the UK (it sure as hell wasn't available in Czech Republic, and even in Germany, where I got mine, only some stores had it in stock).

Alliecat - thanks!

Elfy - thank you!

Lejays - Rochelle is a sweetheart, right? My Florianne is very friendly, but others tend to feel a little uncomfortable around her, except for Her Insane Majesty, more on that later wink

davidd - my, thank you very much! There will many more Felis and Eteri photos (all the better to enable you with, mwhahaha), as well as MH shenanigans. As for photostories, those probably aren't coming anytime soon, I can't come up with a decent story to save my life, but I do plan to introduce the characters in static photos. The biggest obstacle to overcome is to write it all in English, especially the preface describing the country they all live in... I'll get to it around the middle of February, when I'm done with Stars of Season 1.

Day 26

Now onto the 8-pics girls.

[Image: 11c16eabd1105a41e920b5221bc366c0.jpg]

Iselle <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 01-27-2019, 03:26 AM