Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(01-29-2019, 04:51 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I posted... it disappeared... I must've just hit preview twice.
Anyway, again... Iselle is lovely and I think the name suits her perfectly.  Iaso does indeed look like she might be a little ghost.

(01-27-2019, 09:19 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ... you never see the brouhaha that precedes each of my posts. I need to consult dictionary about thousand times per post, check the grammar several times, look up English equivalents of Czech idioms...
Haha, sounds like me writing a letter in French.  After I learned to type faster in French (and it really is different; the letter patterns are different) I just let the spell checker fix all the accents and grammatical booboos. I still look up a lot of words though. Your efforts are certainly well worthwhile.
Is there a Czech equivalent of 'brouhaha'?? smile

Thank you! There are many 'normal' words that describe that kind of situation, but nothing as cute as 'brouhaha' (or kerfuffle, hurly-burly of hullabaloo) comes to mind. I'll have to do some research on less common jargon...

Day 28

Third doll with 8 photos is signature Lala.

[Image: 5872bd5cc0c221f4f73652e2e54bdb58.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 01-29-2019, 05:57 AM