Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(01-30-2019, 04:08 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Signature Draculala just stands out to me now for being quite lovely, which is ironic as at the time I didn't like her as much. Oh well, how we change.

Grimalda Butterworth - first off, fun name. Secondly there's a sense of elegance in the picture, like they're very aware of that fact they're trying to make a good impression, and the ex.pression in the eyes almost looks nervous to add to it. A really great picture

Thank you!

(01-30-2019, 04:58 AM)davidd Wrote: The "striped stockings" trend continues! LOL That look really seems to be a "thing" here on the forum.

Well, I've already posted several dolls that have at least something striped on them, but since I took close-ups, it didn't really show. So far it has been Beatrix, Salome, Griselda, Crow, Florianne (although, hers are off-white and dark brown), and Frankie has stripes in her hair and FdC Rochelle, Iaso and Eteri, while not having striped stockings, have stripes on their clothes. Also, none of those dolls are new, so I wouldn't call it latest trend in my case. But I do love B&W stripes on anything, so I tend to buy dolls with that pattern, and it's bound to appear on my photos... Crow will be my model tomorrow, so more stripes are coming! wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 01-30-2019, 07:32 AM