Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thank you both! Yes, this 2pack was exclusive to Mattel online store - they have originally been intended for SDCC, but MH was already dying and Mattel decided not to show it at Comic Con, so it became store exclusive instead, and they wouldn't even ship it internationally. Also, there was only limited amount for SDCC and Mattel promissed that they'd make more (since the pack isn't SDCC exclusive anymore) and re-open sales in september of the same year, but they never did, letting down lots of people who missed it first time around.

Luckilly, a US-based member of Monster High Arena forums was kind enough to order it for me and send it to Czech Republic, which I'm infinitely grateful for, it's one of my favorite doll-collecting memories and I feel blessed to have these girls in my collection! By the way, eventhough they came out after G2 took over, they're on G1 bodies and, except for those gorgeous side-glancing eyes, which are one-off thing, they have their G1 screenings!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 02-03-2019, 08:52 PM