Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
It's amazing how different paint can make a sculpt look.

Hope you feel better soon
It took me looking at them very closely to see the identical models. A little paint makes the difference.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Even though I know a lot of them have the same moulds they all look different to me.
Thank you, everyone! Face-up is a spowerful thing, isn't it? It really can change so much. After all, Pullips are designed around that.

Day 51

The first EAH dolls to share a mold were Cerise (she's the original owner of this sculpt) and Faybelle (she borrowed her face from Cerise). Couldn't get a focused photo for the life of me.

[Image: 615058622008c04a9a16864a6f35c291.jpg]
Looks in focus to me, and I'm actually wearing my reading glasses! LOL

Cerise is so pretty! Her eyes, her hair, everything!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It's interesting comparing Cerise and Faybelle as the latter is when they started to get really cheap on the detail put into the outfit. This is a really nice photo, and it seems in focus to me as well!
That’s a very sultry looking Faybelle.
Thanks guys!

Day 52

Purple haze, all in my brain
Lately things they don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
Excuse me while I kiss the sky...

[Image: 237756f6e5f7942629ee0b849af5f20d.jpg]

My purple-skinned squad.
River definitely steals the show here! Her face sculpt and face-up are fabulously creepy!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Purple haze, purple dolls. Purplect!
Love the 2 different face-sculpts for the 2 different pairs. It is amazing the difference that the paint makes - like you said, that's the point of the Pullips, and we often comment how different the makeup makes them all look.

I didn't realise that Operetta was a purple-skinned girl, I always thought she was pale-skinned - the daughter of the Phantom of the Opera, right?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(02-22-2019, 02:44 PM)Elfy Wrote: Purple haze, purple dolls. Purplect!

Purplect is an awesome word!

(02-22-2019, 03:10 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love the 2 different face-sculpts for the 2 different pairs. It is amazing the difference that the paint makes - like you said, that's the point of the Pullips, and we often comment how different the makeup makes them all look.

I didn't realise that Operetta was a purple-skinned girl, I always thought she was pale-skinned - the daughter of the Phantom of the Opera, right?

Yes, she's Phantom's daughter. Her purple is only a bit lighter and somewhat warmer than Kitty's, but it's impossible to photoghraph. It always turns out either too pink or too grey.
Ahhh, such awesome girls. River looks especially awesome, floating above the others
Many thanks, everybody!!!

Day 53

When green is all there is to be
It could make you wonder why
But, why wonder, why wonder?
I am green and it'll do fine
It's beautiful and I think it's what I want to be

[Image: a89b97c74fada8a99a2c519552ea98eb.jpg]

They're bein' green. Yesterday, I wasn't sure whether to include Mae or not, and eventually decided not to, because she seemed too pink, but Novis look so cute together with MH, so I'll probably take another one of purple girls later.
Ah, such lovely shades of green (and perfect use of the song!) You always make your groups seem so brilliant.