Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thanks, everyone!!!

Day 57

It's Tell A Fairy Tale Day!

I hate this photo. I tried to re-take it about million times, but no matter what I do, their faces are always blurry and red. The photo that looks fine on phone doesn't work on monitor. I'm too tired and frustrated to continue, so for today it's a blurry and way too red photo and Ashlynn is Miss Piggy from now on. Screw it!!!!

[Image: 44983a6e5d997fa331bff5a6edfd5a63.jpg]

Anyhoo, girls are enjoying my fairy tale books. You can notice the word "pohádky" on a lot of them. That means "fairy tales" in Czech. Singular is "pohádka". The Neil Gaiman ones are his retelling of Hansel and Gretel, and The Sleeper and the Spindle, which is his version of The Sleeping Beauty with a twist. The "Zlatovláska" on the top is a real treasure of mine, it's from 60s and it has beautiful illustrations by Artuš Scheiner, Czech illustrator who lived in late 19th / early 20th century and was originally a financial clerk, as an artist, he was completely self-taught.

Edit: Tried once more. Nope, this isn't going to work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 02-27-2019, 03:45 AM