Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(03-05-2019, 10:02 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, it's still politics, so probably just not and look away quickly, lol. (The only thing I've been able to find out from my lot in the Room is that The Bear has final say on everything....)

Also? The Anarchist Bratz need to meet the coffee house dwellers somehow, lol. Hm, thread of "interactive" pics?)

The Bear? Not Wednesday? That's a bit of a surprise...

(03-05-2019, 02:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 04:08 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I wonder what a 'normal' person would think about discussing dolly politics and how they happen all on their own...  LOL
Alas, it would probably contribute to "normals"' ideas that doll people are weird slash
Your in-charge ladies would probably do a better job of running many things than some people I could think of LOL

I'm afraid you're right about that...
Haha, I sometimes think that, too!

(03-05-2019, 04:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: If I were her Insane Majesty, I’d be keeping a nervous eye on Cleo.

Ah, no worries, Cleo couldn't really overthrow or endanger Her Insane Majesty, she knows that, and she's not suicidal. Her Insane Majesty has methods to deal with that kind of things.

Day 64

[Image: 955f38ab730fd91c4a4990f3936e1667.jpg]

Poor thing, she could use more space above her head... Maybe next time. I'm too tired to take another photo.

There are lots of fairly valuable antiques at my Grandma's, including some porcelain figures. I always wanted to play with them, but, of course, wasn't allowed to. So my Grandma went and bought me this cheap, fake bisque little lady (she's 11cm tall), and boy, how happy I was. For me, she was close enough to the antique porcelain ones, and she was mine, and I could play with her. Her wonky face didn't bother me, and today, I find it somewhat funny - I love the contrast between her gentle colors and romantic gown and her stoned face.  LOL
I named her Briar Rose - Sleeping Beauty's name in Czech ang German versions of the fairy tale. I mean, what else would I call her, right? I really love her dress, I'd love to have it for my dolls.

Filter time! I really like this one, it gives off Dutch painting vibes.

[Image: 309b62fc3ad99d2db21e0a7b1a3e61a0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-06-2019, 02:41 AM