Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(03-20-2019, 03:52 AM)davidd Wrote: Elissabat is... she's just... I know she's basically a slightly modified Draculaura and that her outfit is relatively simple with no accessories, but there's something about her that makes her amazing. Purple color scheme plus those dreamy eyes, maybe. She's one of my faves.

Vampires in a steampunk Paris... that sounds like a winner! (And reminds me of a manga/comic book I still want to buy; gotta check Amazon to see if it's still available.)

Oh, yes, that's right, I also have River Styxx from the "Haunted" line. So many "death puns" in her journal and box art, from before they toned down and cutsified MH.

A new Monster High cartoon? I did not know about that! More research required!

(Too bad the live-action film never materialized during the Monster High heyday.)

I love Elissabat, and her signature dress. I was quite disappointed when they made later releases so casual, goth look suits her the best, she's a queen of vampires, after all.

So I went back to the articles I've read, and I seem to have remembered it wrong - Mattel isn't going to have their own TV channel, but they do work on a bunch of Mattel IP based series for other channels, and MH is most likely among them. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Here are the links:

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/mattel-an...70418.html
http://blogs.wvgazettemail.com/popcult/2...ion-dolls/

(03-20-2019, 04:38 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Twyla has a nice colour scheme going on, with all the shading.  Elissabat looks like she's asking you to read her the story.  You'll have to tell us how you like it.

I will!

(03-20-2019, 03:58 PM)Elfy Wrote: Dolls and manga just go together perfectly.

Right?  Happy

Day 79

We wish you a kitschy happy spring equinox! Autumn equinox where it applies!

[Image: 11a52d044a1302ff45d45a62970ac73e.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-21-2019, 01:55 AM