Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(03-30-2019, 04:38 AM)davidd Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 03:56 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Thank you! Box opening photos aren't my thing, so I didn't take any.

From what I've seen on Instagram, "not taking any" is not an option.  LOL  You'll need to box or bag her back up and at least do a "peeking out of the bag" photo.
(I had to go back and complete my "unboxing sequence" retroactively.)

Well, instagram can do as it pleases, I'm not taking photos I don't enjoy... Also, no peaking out of the bag photos, sorry xp

(03-30-2019, 04:22 AM)werepuppy Wrote: (Wednesday: I would like to see you stop me.)

((...Wed? Maybe don't be rude to Her Insane Majesty...))

(03-30-2019, 04:38 AM)davidd Wrote: Wednesday vs Her Insane Majesty? This is an epic crossover smackdown I really wanna see!

I was wondering, after yesterday's teaser pic, how soon Her Insane Majesty would appear to remind us all who's in charge around here.

Not that such a reminder would ever be necessary.  Sweatdrop

(She truly is intimidating!)

Her Insane Majesty said 'she talked back to Me? How adorable! Mark My words, that girl has potential! I'd love to invite her for a cup of tea and maybe teach her a thing or two.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-30-2019, 04:52 AM