Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(04-18-2019, 05:58 AM)werepuppy Wrote: The filtered version gives the feel of coming across an old photo plate, one that's image has survived so well.

And it's just a lovely shot in general.

Thank you!

(04-18-2019, 10:36 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay, adventures outside!! grin  And such pretty blossoms in the background... we have no such thing yet Cry
I like how the landscape looks in scale with her.
Maybe someone could "decorate" the concrete remains with some pretty artwork LOL

I hope you'll get to enjoy some spring soon!
The best partt of a the landscape looking in scale with the doll is that it really is in scale with her. There are several spots like that in the gorge, with just the right portion of rock protruding from the ground, and this one had that lovely sapling of whatever tree or bush it might be, plus it's really accessible. Perfect for doll pics!

I really wish they just removed the makeshift bridge, because it's a bunch of pieces of concrete piled in the brook, with some pipes thrown in to avoid blocking the stream, and I'm not sure it's good for the ecosystem...

(04-18-2019, 01:28 PM)davidd Wrote: Your "first outdoor photo of the year" is spectacularly pretty! It presents an idealized vision of the outdoors... not too hot, not too cold, not too windy, without allergies or biting insects. Just... prettiness! Heart 2

I had to endure some mild allergies and one or two biting insects, but the weather was absolutely perfect!
And thank you!!!

(04-18-2019, 03:41 PM)Elfy Wrote: Great to see you and your dolls getting out and about.

Thanks!

Day 108

[Image: 5ce45fc25d2d0b83793dd5940d8ce159.jpg]

Sometimes I wish I could be a mermaid ghost. Ghost mermaid. Either or.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 04-19-2019, 03:08 AM