Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thank you so much, guys!

I love CE Draculaura to bits. I was really sad when they abandoned that line and renewed it as what equals to regular 'deluxe' releases from the early days of the brand... I would so love to see other characters in this exquisite form...

Day 110

[Image: cd779cbbecce5a7645f90aaea0fbba5d.jpg]

WARNING!!!
Excessive whining, complaining, self-pity and generally being a self-absorbed crybaby ahead!!!
Absolutely do not feel obliged to read it or to comfort me!!! I just need to get this off my chest.

I'm tired. Whenever I take photos of my Pullips, something falls off and I have to glue it back. My MHs are yellowing or discoloring, my I<3F Abbey had a bubble in her neck joint, it cracked and i couldn't glue it back together because of the bubble, she also had one in her wrist peg... I still have the head, so I can get her a new body, the problem is... How long will it last?

I don't want to buy dolls as ex-pensive as Pullips only to have to glue their outfits back together every single time I touch them. I don't feel like buying new MHs since they're probably going to fall apart much sooner that I e(x)pected - seriously, they're not even 10 years old! Ironically enough, my oldest dolls are in the best shape, it's the newer ones that have problems.

And don't get me started on the 'gluehead' issue!

And the list of dolls that are deteriorating just keeps growing, which saddens me, because I love my dolls and I want to keep them forever, dang it!

I don't feel like leaving the hobby, but I do feel as though the hobby was leaving me...

Various dramas constantly popping up in various doll comunities kinda sorta add to it... Usually I have no trouble ignoring that stuff and not getting mixed in it, but right now it kind of makes me feel like it's not even worth to try and meet new people in the same hobby because I'm just going to run into some stupid drama anyways. Screw it.
Thank all the gods ever for this forum! At least here we can talk without setting the whole damn thing on fire.

Oooof. I'm gonna make myself a big swimming pool cup of hot cocoa and pet my kitty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 04-21-2019, 04:22 AM