Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(04-26-2019, 07:28 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Clearly they're in line for a late night showing of their favourite film. Jane's counting how many from the front they are

(04-26-2019, 08:44 AM)davidd Wrote: Ooh, werepuppy is right, the lighting makes it look like they're at the movies or watching television.

Yes, heavy filters are a valuable tool for a tired (or lazy, like me) photographer!

Isn't it fun how dolls that are simply displayed on the shelf can give us these oddly specific ideas? To me it looks like they're going to some rave-sabbath. smile

Day 116

I still remember the excitement when first pics of Dragon Games dolls leaked. MH Arena was still active, the thread was getting pages long and everyone was just looking forward to these wonderful new dolls... It felt great to be a collector back then. Sad things happened after that, but I still cherish the memory of seeing DG dolls for the first time and getting excited almost to the point of squealing...

[Image: 47dbc1e9e942c7a838a6d4b2be905b12.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 04-27-2019, 06:07 AM