Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thank you guys!

Isi and Jane ended up next to each other after last shelf cleaning on the 'not core siggies' shelf (I re-arrange the whole collection every time, to keep things fresh, although there are some established groups that stay together), and for some reason, they immediately started giving off besties vibes, eventhough they're completely different dolls, so I think they'll stay together after next cleaning.

(05-04-2019, 09:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Very pretty!  Hope you find some suitable fabric soon; what do you have in mind?
Glad you're feeling better too.

I don't have any specific colors or patterns in mind, as for style, I bought the Shabby Chic pattern from Requiem Art. Most fabrics available here are either too stiff, have too big patterns for dolls, or are quite ugly. And the selection of solid color fabrics is almost non-existent, as if everything had to have a pattern...

I ordered Mirai Store pants for Remei, but I didn't like any tops or shoes (which is why i ordered her without the default apparel set). I want to learn to sew anyways, but I didn't ex²pect getting proper fabric or fray block would be that hard...

Day 125

Lately, I can't get enough of this lady. Ghouls Rule Frankie made me break my one-doll-per-character rule. She was just too beautiful to resist.

[Image: a0aec4084510c36a06b81613773eed85.jpg]

I enhanced contrast on this one:

[Image: 0dfee8ef9cde764083cba5371418a387.jpg]

And I tweaked curves on this one to make it look a little bit ghostly:

[Image: 8410dc32b22162f9c90d0dbc8105d8a9.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 05-06-2019, 07:50 AM