Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thanks guys!

More about Marisol (as I promised) - she's a bigfoot (specifically maricoxi) from 'Monster Picchú'. She and Abbey are cousins in webisodes and second cousins in diaries. Marisol has very small feet (according to bigfoot standards), and used to have low self-esteem because of that, but she learned to accept herself and be happy as she is. She tries to inspired others to accept themselves, too, and sometimes she can be a bit forceful about it. Her character art has wavy hair, and I wish they kept that style on the doll, because I think it suits her really great.

Day 134

If it seems to you like you've never seen her before, it's because she only appeared twice in last year's ADAD, and only in mass-posts in the beginning of the thread when I was transferring my photos from another forum. She's School's Out Clawdeen and to me, she is the quintessential Clawdeen. To me, this is what Clawdeen's signature look should have been. School's Out was a great line. Only a few dolls made it to Czech Rep., so I never got them and had to hunt for this Clawdeen on e-bay, and I'm super-glad I got her. She was played in her former home, but she's still in a good shape.

[Image: 2b38280d283f65511bff5b13153f156a.jpg]

Oh, and here's unfiltered yesterday's photo, I forgot to post it.

[Image: 11bc9e7424b052166a7c02fd32a791f2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 05-15-2019, 07:23 AM