Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(05-17-2019, 03:08 AM)davidd Wrote: That hair is impressive! If Rosamunda were one of my dollies, she would almost never find her way in to photographs, because I would not have the patience or the talent to brush and style that amazing hair.

I hope, though, that we do see more of her in your photos as the year progresses.

Thank you! And Rosamunda will definitely make another appearance!

(05-17-2019, 07:43 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Aargh, missed days of commenting, so sorry.

I like the different versions of Clawdeen, shows the wild differences between versions of her doll.
Except for some of the fancier dress-up lines for some of the others, Clawdeen seems to have the most variety of looks in the more “basic” of lines.

The B&W shot is fun, I hope you didn’t suffer too much for the art (ie hope you are feeling better now)

That glorious red hair on Rosamund!  I hope she will feature more often.

No worries! Thank you very much!

(05-17-2019, 06:11 PM)werepuppy Wrote: The B&W shot is very slapstick. Should we put a laugh back over it?

Rosamunda is such a stunning girl

Thank you!

Day 137

I think I'm growing second head, y'all. Anyhoo, here are my GnB ghouls, minus Catrine, who has a serious case of eye-wonk (her eye is more on her forehead that one the, well, eye) and is hard to photograph.

[Image: 1629769e54cd5b98b6efad82968c85a7.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 05-18-2019, 03:01 AM