Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thanks, everyone! Given her part in the backstory, red/burgundy wig will actually make sense, plus, as I said, only about 1/3 of my pullips are redheads, and I ALWAYS need more redheads...(Sorry Elfy! LOL)

Day 152

Sick pic. I didn't have a headache in such a long time, I just had to have some today...

Token blue-eyed blonde. As you may have noticed, I'm not too big on blue-eyed blondes, but I still have some, and if blondes with other eye colors were included, I actually have quite an army, although I wish a lot of them had different hair color (like OUAZ dolls, Darling and Lagoona). But non-blondes are still a vast majority, so here's one blue-eyed blonde to represent the opressed minority.

[Image: d02f7ceccdae6fc315ab7b1755725b19.jpg]

I wanted to have all the core EAH sigs, because with my MH collection, having core sigs is a big deal for me (no idea why), but it didn't turn out the same way, and I only kept this doll because I love the face up, but other than that, I don't really care about neither the doll nor the character. So she might get a reroot and a different outfit at some point, and a new character, too. But it isn't a priority, and I definitely won't start doing reroots while I'm doing this challenge, it's enough time-consuming as it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 06-02-2019, 01:34 AM