Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Well, I think your golden-tressed Apple is beautiful, and embodies what a traditional fairy tale princess should look like. I'm glad her re-root will be postponed... indefinitely, I'm guessing, because after all, once the 2018 2019 Doll A Day wraps up, there will be 2020!

In this photo, you imbue the character with considerably more depth and nuance than she exhibits in the stock playline backstory (or in Werepuppy's amusing characterizations of her). She looks sweet, yet there is an aura of resiliency and strength to her, as though if she were pushed too far, she would push back... harder.

Your "headache day" photos are invariably captivating. This is an excellent example of that trend.

(The soft "modeling light" on her face is quite impressive! I have difficult avoiding overeksposed "hot spots" when trying to compose photos like this of fair-skinned and fair-haired figures against dark backdrops.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by davidd - 06-02-2019, 01:29 PM