Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(06-19-2019, 07:16 AM)werepuppy Wrote: I think the silver jewellery would have looked cool but some vampire myths state they can't touch silver. I don't think MH ever clearest up...

You're right! I guess it would have to be white gold or maybe titanium, or something like that. If I recall correctly, MH canon showed that she doesn't like garlic and has no reflection, other vampires (but never Draculaura herself) had to be invited in, and sunlight got mentioned a few times, but without any consistency (ranging from 'deadly' to 'no big deal, just don't go sunbathing for too long', special vampiric sunscreen is also a thing). No info on silver, crcifixes, crossing water streams, having to sleep in dirt from your homeland, wild roses on coffin and all that other junk... And I don't count stakes in the heart, for obvious reasons...

(06-19-2019, 07:30 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The 13 Wishes outfits were so cool, I really liked them.

I’m looking forward to reading your dolls stories / backgrounds when you do finally post them, I’ve enjoyed the tiny bits you’ve mentioned over the last couple of years.

I'm working on it wink

(06-19-2019, 10:46 AM)Jubilee Wrote: I get what you mean when having a hard time choosing when there are many good choices.Its a lot harder to choose stuff when you like something as to when you don't like something its easier to point it out.(I don't know if what I wrote was strange)@neon_jellyfish

Oh, no, it isn't strange, I know what you mean!

(06-19-2019, 02:03 PM)davidd Wrote: "Out of focus is the new black." There's a trend in which I can happily join!

I love the 13 Wishes line. In fact, I so very much wanted a "fortune teller" line of MH dolls that I created one myself, prior to the release of 13 Wishes, by dressing my ghouls in Bratz Genie Magic fashions. This was one case in which Monster High copied Bratz, rather than the other way around.

I hope the magic helps you find a way to abolish those headaches.

The "Gothy Crew" photo is marvelously melancholic, and the portrait of Rebecca and Elazar is a delight!

Also delightful is seeing that you are... at least thus far... continuing with your A Doll A Day Project! Yay

Thank you!!!

(06-19-2019, 04:42 PM)Elfy Wrote: Lala always looks lovely.

It's her primary defining feature, isn't it?

Day 170

[Image: eecfb846e6016ad14699217cbb8e57e3.jpg]

And the ghostly one:

[Image: c435e80f3501c73ce8787a1976b34d88.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 06-20-2019, 06:59 AM