Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-03-2019, 03:18 AM)davidd Wrote: That water orb thingie looks totally cool!

Your "favorite evil queen?" Oh, right, THE queen isn't "evil," she's just... I mean... okay, now I'm in over my head, which I may not be keeping very much longer at this rate... HEY! Check out that cool translucent water orb thingie!

"Eviliified"... good word!

You're good, she raised only one eyebrow wink

(07-03-2019, 03:56 AM)werepuppy Wrote: I wonder what she sees in her orb

Wednesday is wondering if Raven's orb gets a good reception when scrying. Her mirror cuts out often.

Oh, it's not for scrying, she's just materializing some water. I think she's trying to find a magic shortcut to creating water balloons, so that she can have a battle with Maddie (the weather's hot here, so they want to play with water to cool themselves), and maybe throw some at Apple.

(07-03-2019, 01:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Wow, you managed to get a very intense look out of her.

Thanks!

(07-03-2019, 05:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: But Raven’s whole thing was that she didn’t want to be evil.

I see evil queens as their own supernatural species, common features are pale skin, dark hair, looking abnormally gorgeous in gothy fashions and some kind of supernatural powers, most often black magic, also they tend to develop evil personalities, but they don't have to. Raven is an anomalous specimen, a bit like Sarah in InCryptid.

Day 184

Lazy shelfie time!

[Image: da0745dcffbd81196d02efda7e1bc92f.jpg]

Edit: Now that I look at it, it reminds me of Macbeth...

When shall we three meet again?
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
When the hurly-burly’s done...

I wonder what the hurly-burly is going to be this time...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-04-2019, 02:17 AM