Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-06-2019, 11:48 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ... Ttrust me, I'm doing my best (I get a lot of this kind of advice. Sometimes it makes me think I must come across as a complete idiot, unable to figure out that things like excercise and diet could help... Or taking pills for migraine/insomnia...). Thanks though! smile

An out of this world photo of Novi Stars Una Verse! Novis are so photogenic! They're not much good for anything else, lacking articulation, being a different scale than most other dolls, and being rather fragile, but they look cool enough to make up for most of their shortcomings!

And...  LOL ... the lame "health advice" was aimed at myself as a reminder as much or more than it was intended for you! I've been hobbling around like I'm a hundred years old since I started on this home repair project. All the unaccustomed movement has shown me how out of shape I have allowed myself to become.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by davidd - 07-07-2019, 02:58 AM