Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-08-2019, 03:37 AM)davidd Wrote: She looks too happy! You should take her under the house with the spiders and snakes and dirt and stuff!
LOL

Seriously, she is very cute! And such a happy ekspression!

*speaks with snobbish vampire-like European accent*
Under the house? What under the house? We don't have under-the-houses here, our houses have solid basements! And there tend to be spiders in our basements, but no snakes. They all live in forests, and we only have one poisonous snake in Czech Creepublic, and even that one isn't all that poisonous (common European viper).
[/accent]

She is a total sweetheart, I'm so glad I got her as my first.

(07-08-2019, 05:23 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Awww, she looks so happy. And maybe almost a bit nervous?

I think that's just a combination of the angle and the specific part of her eyebrow showing, her face is really just pure happiness.

(07-08-2019, 04:44 PM)Elfy Wrote: She’s such an innocent.

She is! Despite being here just in her undies all the time (turns out getting proper fabric for dolly sewing is quite a task in this insane country)...

(07-08-2019, 05:53 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She’s completely unaware of Ghoulia lurking behind her there.

(07-09-2019, 02:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She's so cute -- and she does look very happy.  I much prefer happy doll ex/pressions to the worried/serious/half-awake ones.  Ghoulia though... looks like how one might feel on a bad day when someone else is just too chipper LOL

I originally wanted to only have her face in the frame, but when I saw Ghoulia in her ultimate zombie mode behind her, I thought it worked really well, so I opted for bigger distance. I like these little random coincidences!

I like many kinds of ex³pressions, I like happy and cute, but a lot of smiling dolls either seem vacant and soulless to me, or they trigger something like uncanny valley effect, I have no idea why or how that happens. I also like badass ex²pressions, poker faces and even slightly evil or mischievous faces. I don't like unhappy or downright crying faces, because those make me feel like a bad doll owner...

Day 189

Dead Tired Cleo was my first Cleo and is still one of my favorite Cleo releases.

[Image: 0abf7d7ea7b266e9dfdaccc46e0ca611.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-09-2019, 03:33 AM