Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-10-2019, 04:14 AM)werepuppy Wrote: The sisters looking glam.

More glam than anyone can hope to be.

For the benefit of flash photography... a five second pose.

Looking glam is one of their favorite hobbies!

(07-10-2019, 12:51 PM)davidd Wrote: I read "shelfie" as "selfie," probably because now I am going to picture you looking a bit like Cleo and speaking with a Vampirish (and only slightly snobby... because Vampirish accents are supercilious by default) accent.

What, you don't read your comments out loud to yourself after you type them?  LOL It would be a good method for practicing your spoken English!

Lovely portrait of the de Nile sisters. Nice use of the coordinating blue colors.

Oh, I look nothing like Cleo. Everything about me is pale (except for dark purple circles under my eyes and my winter hair), to a point that doctors jump a little when they find out I'm actually alive... I'm also not particularly pretty. Not ugly, just average and maybe a little plain. Except for the whole pale-as-my-own-death thing. That stands out. My beauty is purely internal, springing from my crooked mind and my rotten soul, mwhahahahaHaHaaHaaHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(07-10-2019, 04:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: The highlights in the hair and the indigo lipstick rock.

(07-10-2019, 06:11 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Even with the tinsel they look fantastic.

I particularly like the mostly-teal colouring of Nefera.

Their color schemes are to die for!

Day 191

I needed my dose of GR Frankie. I freakin' love this doll.

[Image: 2c2fe16cc6e92c6c9060cb0d93b574ac.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-11-2019, 02:59 AM