Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-11-2019, 03:06 AM)davidd Wrote: She's GR-r-r-reat!

(Currently laughing too hard at "crooked mind and rotten soul" to come up with anything more!)

Thanks!

(07-11-2019, 03:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I kinda like the tinsel in those two.

Tinsel can look very nice, I don't like it because it ages poorly and it's like a minefield when you want to brush the hair.

(07-11-2019, 07:11 AM)werepuppy Wrote: GR Frankie always makes me feel a bit sad that the line never thought to give us dolls of the parents until the end. How creepy cool would have a Bride in the MH style been? Looking at this Frankie? It would be really cool

I was hoping a properly old-fashioned victorian/edwardian horror Frankie would happen as the next CE doll after CE Lala. But then they just had to go and kill the entire concept of CE dolls with the stupid reboot before finally proceeding to kill the whole MH. Grrrrrghghgh! Excuse me while I throw a tantrum...

By the way, did you know that Elsa Lanchester's wig in the movie was actually amber red with white streaks? THE BRIDE WAS A REDHEAD GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!

Day 192

I don't even remember what I was originally searching for, but somehow I found youtube video of Starfield screensaver. Me and my cousins loved it when we were kids. We never played 'House', we played spaceship, using the screensaver as the front window, with bunch of various dolls, figures, stuffed animals and ourselves as the crew. Man, do I miss those days...

So I took this crappy photo, purely for the sake of nostalgy.

[Image: 44d207e6c3e39b009449b2a808f19c01.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-12-2019, 01:22 AM