Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
werepuppy - I like both frilly girly princess-y and ragged grunge-y styles, but can't say I look good in frilly princess-y, so if I had to pick, Toralei's wardrobe would be definitely the better choice.

davidd - thank you very much!!! If you ask me, your lighting is equally magical!
As for the zombie thing - in OUAZ canon, everything in fairy tale world starts rotting away and animals and people turn into zombies because text in all brothers Grimm's manuscripts mysteriously disappears, and the world loses its magic juice or something, so normal zombie apocalypse rules don't apply here, nevertheless, the 'no shoes' thing still doesn't make sense, other than saving on production costs.
In standard zombie apocalypse setting... Maybe only fit youthful zombies (gosh, that sounds stupid LOL), er, um, surv..iiive...???? Thrive? Jesus... Because old people couldn't really move that well even when they were still alive, and now that it's age and arthritis and weak heart and zombification combined, those zombies just fall apart right away? Yay? Nay? Hmm...
I've come to the conclusion that trying to make sense of zombie apocalypses only ever detracts from the fun, because there's no sense to be made anyways...

Lejays - thank you!!!

Day 198

I didn't have any ideas for today's photo, so I'm playing association game. Zombie!

[Image: 77a15c446a746b7f02a5ba804a717d81.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-18-2019, 02:28 AM