Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(07-17-2019, 02:32 AM)davidd Wrote: The "glowing" or "luminescent" quality of your lighting continues to amaze me. You've explained how you set up your lights, you've even posted a photo of your light box set-up, but I still think your results are magical. Like, any one of us can make marks on paper with a pencil or paint, but only someone with artistic talent and skill can create an artwork. You do the same with your lights and your camera-phone, creating miniature works of art using light as your medium. You have an innate talent and an eye for detail which you have cultivated with practice.

Plus, the caption is funny! Because, yeah, think about it. Most dead people are buried wearing very nice clothes, in comfy coffins to keep them clean and tidy. After the zombie resurrection, yes, they have to dig their way out, so they might end up dirty and disheveled, but their clothes wouldn't necessarily be torn. And shoes tend to be durable relative to other clothing items, so shouldn't the shoes be the last item to disintegrate?

Have you ever noticed, too, that most zombies in most zombie movies are young? If zombies are resurrected corpses, most of them should be old, right? Because that's who dies, mostly, old people. And if zombies are created when current zombies infect other people, most of the zombies should still be old, because young people can generally run faster than old people, so all the old people (and the out of shape people like me) would get caught first.

So yeah, young, trim, slightly sexy zombies are so fake!   LOL

I think someone pointed out about The Walking Dead that if it were Georgia at that time of year, the zombies would have disintegrated by the end of summer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by Elfy - 07-18-2019, 12:49 PM