Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Thanks everyone!

Day 203

[Image: 9ff680f1535b6ef4c456ccee10ba2114.jpg]

In the next few days, I'm going to introduce the characters I made up for my Pullips, and share a few tidbits about the world they inhabit. Most of my dolls (like MH, EAH, OUAZ) come with their own backstory, and I really like that idea, so I wanted a backstory that would tie together my Pullip & friends dolls. However, I can’t come up with a decent story to save my life, so I took bits and bobs from my favorite stories from books, movies, folk tales and even games, threw them into my cauldron, put on a pointy hat and brewed a peculiar kingdom called Oddwickshire.

Welcome to Oddwickshire

Oddwickshire is a small kingdom nestled in mountains. Most of it is covered with very old and very dark forests and also fog. Lots and lots of fog. It has two rivers (one of them is underground and very weird), two lakes (one of them is underground and very weird), two towns (both very weird) and a lot of ...odd things going on. It is (and has always been) a place where humans and various other creatures coexist not only in peace, but in genuine friendship. Magic has the same weight as science here (if not more), a lot of things are powered by steam, death is seldom the end and the local eye soup is delicious!

To be continued...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 07-22-2019, 11:53 PM