Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(08-06-2019, 01:39 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Ooh, the idea of werecats as acrobats is fantastic. Felis must put on an amazing show!

Thank you! Yes, she does!

(08-06-2019, 03:03 AM)davidd Wrote: What an interesting glimpse in to both the operation of the circus and in to one of the genres of beings who call Oddwickshire home.

And oh, the breathtakingly beauties who live in this shire: Mlle Brasschester, Eteri LeBlanc, and the lovely Ms. Redburn!  Heart 2

Uhm... of course, they all pale in comparison to the Living Incarnation of Art & Beauty Embodied that is Her Royal Majesty.   Sweatdrop

Thanks!

Nice save!

(08-06-2019, 06:47 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha, she sounds very "cat"ish.  Don't care what you think, say what they think, and then move on.  Cats are so honest.  
I think I would enjoy seeing a werecat performance.  I like that rooftop chases are a "hobby" LOL

Thank you! I was hoping she would come across that way.

(08-06-2019, 08:52 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: "Senior werecat" sounds like it would make for an impressive resume entry...

I know, right? After all, being able to actually control a group of cats is an impressive skill.

(08-06-2019, 03:53 PM)Elfy Wrote: Felix would make a great acrobat, she and our Toni are definitely kindred spirits.

Werecats tend to be like that.

(08-06-2019, 06:26 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Of course the acrobats are werecats, it makes perfect sense.

Haha, right?

Day 218

Ciarán 'Crow' Crowther

[Image: eba91f0fb07c871b4af89fcd4aee6d75.jpg]

Ciarán is another waif. He’s from one of few human settlements in Oddwickshire forests. One night, all villagers mysteriously disappeared, all except for Ciarán, who was 9 years old at the time. He doesn’t remember what happened that night, he’s only sure that he fell asleep in his bed, but when he woke up, he was lying shrubs in the forest not far away from the village. After three days of waiting, he decided that nobody’s probably coming back and he should leave. He wandered through forest for several days before finally finding his way out and collapsing near one of Mme Butterworth’s airships. The circus ensemble unanimously decided to take the scary-cute little boy in.

At first he was helping with various odd jobs, but he soon learned to read and found out that he was a bookworm. He especially likes books about magic, and he is a talented student. When the troupe takes annual winter break from touring, he’s studying magic under various witches in Quirkmore, and sometimes even Rosamunda.

His magic shows are very famous worldwide, and rightfully so. He turns the circus ring into exotic islands, fairy tale gardens and dark spooky forests, other times he takes the audience under the sea. He pulls mythological beasts out of his hat and makes volunteers from the audience fly. Thanks to him, Mme Butterworth’s is the only circus in the world using real magic for the magic shows. And his magic skills make him invaluable part of the artifact acquisition team, of course.

He’s very similar to the twins, quiet and calm, in a somewhat sinister way. Folks from the ensemble often say he’s their lost triplet. They started calling him Crow, because it goes with his dark aura, and the word was already in his name.

Since my vampires can manipulate shadows, I kinda want a spectacular vampire shadow theater show for the circus, but I'm avoiding thinking about that, because it would give birth to a new character, which would then need a shell...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 08-07-2019, 04:25 AM