Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(08-09-2019, 12:13 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oh, wow! Your Will and Ravi are goregous! (I was looking at that Ravi myself! Hoping to find one!)

Thanks! I hope you'll be able to find one for a good price!

(08-09-2019, 12:27 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love Ravi’s outfit.  And I love green-eyed redheads (and weirdly, I don’t think I own any), so I fully agree with you collecting an army of them of different types.

Even if you don’t make up “good stories” the background of the characters and world has been very satisfying.  They’re all very real, more real than some characters I read in books.  Of course, that’s probably because they’re accompanied by the gorgeous photos you take.

Thank you!!!

(08-09-2019, 02:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on the new arrivals.  Ravi looks very sweet.
Stories aren't your thing.... I dunno; it sounds like you've already made up plenty of stories with all the backgrounds of the characters you've already told us.  So maybe it's just a case of articulating those in more detail.  Your crew is already loaded with stories smile

Thank you! See, more detail is exactly where I get stuck. Stories with beginning, plot and ending that span for more than three sentences are simply impossible for me, my brain doesn't work that way. I'm not bothered by it, I just wanted to clarify why there won't be any real stories from Oddwickshire.

(08-09-2019, 06:41 AM)davidd Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 11:52 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Oddies will definitely appear on more photos, but I'm not sure about any kind of stories. I like coming up with settings, but stories aren't my thing...
Well... you understand the risk of not coming up with stories of your own, I'm sure!
Tongue
"... Early Summer (Steampunk!) Newspaper Reporter..." with, as you note, red hair and green eyes!!! I can definitely see how your resolve completely collapsed in the face of such an irresistible combination!

Well, what can I say. I can't do stories. If you do something I don't like, I'm gonna tell Her Insane Majesty. xp (it's so weird to type this on purpose, I got so used to superscripts between x and p, I actually have to focus on NOT typing them on other forums)

Oh, she is irresistible! She's also one of those drugs that kick off addiction after the first dose! I'mmm crrraviiinngggg mmmmmooorrrrrrre!

Day 221

I'm totally uninspired today, so I took a size comparison photo of Ravi and MH Frankie. I'm sure werepuppy already posted some comparison pics, but I didn't have any other idea, so here we go. Ravi is on Azone's Flection Full Movable XS body, which is their smallest 1/6 body. She's standing on a book that's as thick as a MH stand base, so she and Frankie stand at the same level. If you're curious about the book, it's Czech translation of Bing Xin's Spring Water.

[Image: 5b3dc130fc7f0b592bf6a1e444ee69c7.jpg]

I hope I'll get more Azone body types as I go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 08-10-2019, 12:29 AM