Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
(09-01-2019, 04:09 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Jane's colours look so vivid against the plant, and she seems so at home in front of it.

(09-01-2019, 04:35 AM)davidd Wrote: Jungle Jane looks to be in her preferred environment, lurking among the tropical foliage.

Jane is definitely the most jungly MH I have. She was the first to come to mind when I decided to use the jungle as photo backdrop.

(09-01-2019, 10:39 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay!  Good plant-sitters are much appreciated!  (from someone with their own jungle)
A good place for your dolls to have adventures.  Will you show the neighbours? smile

Luckily, the jungle is quite low maintenance. I'm not that good with plants, but these only need to be watered, I don't have to do anything else. I really like having them here, because this building is old and ugly (it's one of many built after WW2 in quite a rush, and it shows) and the jungle makes the place much prettier. I don't think I'll show them the photos, I think MH dolls might not be their cup of tea (they're an elderly couple and I think their idea of a doll is leaning more towards American Girl and similar dolls).

(09-01-2019, 11:30 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is Jane playing hide and seek with Venus?

Haha, not exactly, but I do plan to take pics of all my jungle or plant themed girls here.

(09-01-2019, 04:44 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks very at home in the stairwell jungle.

She really likes it there.

Day 244

I wanted to take another balcony garden photo today, but it was raining and storming all afternoon (it still is), so it's back to the jungle!

[Image: ec154a527c83ce1f53d08e7d06298a7f.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition! - by neon_jellyfish - 09-02-2019, 02:16 AM