DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
I'm sorry for your loss. I know it can feel overwhelming when so many changes are thrust upon you all at once. But change can also bring with it new opportunities. We're here for you, if we can help.
I'm so sorry... sad Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

(if you DO have to move, take anything special/expensive with you packed in the car, rather than a moving van. We've had things "walk off" with movers, although we could never prove it.) sad
I’m sorry for you loss! Let us know if we can help in any way!
I'm so very sorry about your grandfather. It's a little better when you know someone is no longer suffering, but it's still not easy. I lost my dad in November and I did the caregiving thing for a long time. I am also in a phase of ho'analu... to go beyond known boundaries into our lives. Big hugs, and here if you need to talk. Heart 2

The photos... I like your Day 43 Fair Hair Barbie. It is really weird that she was sold as just a head...?
A sad story about your mom's dolls, but it's nice that you were able to find some more. The photo of Ainsley is great. Isn't it funny the contortions we go through to get some photos! And it's neat to see your very special Allison.

I hope a little dolly playtime will help give you some distraction from real life over the days to come. I wish you well -- take good care of yourself and let us know how you're doing.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys for the kind words, even if I'm replying months late.

I failed ADAD. But you know what? I don't care. I'm going to keep doing it whenever I can because I like showing interesting dolls I don't normally photograph. Who cares if it's every day?

[Image: 40771693633_7a29dfd08e_z.jpg]ADAD 48/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here is.....a bionic woman styling doll head that was buried in the yard at my abandoned childhood home for 20 years, and was my mom's as a child in the 70's. I pulled her out by her hair, cleaned her, kept her in my bathroom for a few months, took this photo, and threw her away. She was starting to mold.

She's...something, isn't she?
Unearthed from the yard of an abandoned house? Spooooooky!

And kind of sweet that you gave Jamie Sommers one final photo op before realizing she was beyond salvaging.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I remember the show fondly from my childhood.
Okay that story is spooky, lol. She has a lot of detail in her sculpt for a styling head. Pretty cool.
This may be the creepiest doll picture ever! So awesome smile
Great that you're back in the Doll-a-Whenever threads. Ypu've got such an interesting collection and im looking forward to seeing more of them.

She's a very creepy head sitting on the windowsill
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks guys. xD

Here's a random photo for today, I had this figure come in the mail today and she was so cute I wanted to take a photo. Thought I'd use her for this!

Day 49:

[Image: 46928161705_83750ee2f9_z.jpg]ADAD 49/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Project in her outfit from the "Someday" song.

She's so cute. :')
Aw, she really is very cute
Pretty li'l thing, isn't she? It would be so very easy for me to begin collecting anime figurines... which would soon advance to obsessively collecting anime figurines. For now, at least, I shall try very hard to simply enjoy them through cute and colorful photos like this one.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!