DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Cute extras for the missing days.

And I second Davidd & neon-jellyfish use of an excel spreadsheet. That’s what I did a couple of years back, I also tracked who I took pics of so I didn’t just concentrate on the same few dolls
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Your collection knows no bounds!
Oh they are both really cute!
Pop Vanellope is adorable; I love her little nose!
That version of Miku is a lively little thing!

(And that reminds me: I'm gonna go work on my spreadsheet/list/notecards right now!)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you guys! <3

I have never touched Excel and never plan to....LMAO. I'll stick to my notepad file that's nice and simple with a number and a doll beside it for the past days. LOL

Maybe I should change this topic title to 'DeadlyNova Takes on Two Dolls Every Two Days'. LMAO.

I didn't post yesterday, but I DID take yesterday's photo on the right day. I just didn't feel like posting it because I was busy until pretty late and wanted to sleep instead.

Day 35:
[Image: 46274927404_a13b2cd378_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 35/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Bassist Murdoc Niccals from the fictional band, Gorillaz! This figure is by Kidrobot from 2006. He's one of my nine Gorillaz figures. I posted some last year, but I don't remember if I posted this one. He's nasty, ain't he?

Day 36:
[Image: 33123716198_74e93de38b_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 36/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Charlie Roux Parker, my Migidoll Jina/FDoll Hybrid. He's my only BJD, and the biggest and most expensive doll I own. I love him and spoil him a lot, even if I don't post photos of him very much. I used to have a MSD sized doll and never really bonded with him and sold him, and figured I'd never get another BJD again, but then I saw Migidoll Jina and fell in love. I hunted for one for nearly a year before I finally found him about two years ago. <3
We actually had a whole mini shoot, but the other photos are a bit too...risque for DM. I posted a couple others on my flickr if anyone wants to see them.
They made Gorillaz figures! That's awesome! And Charlie is a real dish!
Both pictures are awesome. Charlie is fine if the camera, it seems
Love the dramatic MTV angle of the Gorillaz pic!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oooh, Charlie! He's amazing.
I love the Yuri on Ice on ice photo! I can never get enough of Charlie Roux Parker. Heads to Flickr to oggle him some more.
Charlie gives me a very David Bowie vibe.
I've missed a bunch. I remember handsome Charlie. And, add another person who likes Leo's jacket. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys so, so, so much!! <3

@davidd: Murdoc actually hosted an 'episode' of MTV cribs back in the day. LOL

@elfy: That's quite the compliment! I can see it now!!!

I'm glad ya'll liked the photos!

Sorry I've been so inactive! Time to get back on track.

Here is the days I missed:
Day 37:
[Image: 46344755204_3bb8d3fb5d_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 37/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's an LOL Surprise doll I can't be bothered to research the name for. She reminds me of Rosie the Riveter.
Day 38:
[Image: 46344753624_f8b73b67fc_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 38/365 by Haley, on Flickr
1990 COMICS Spain figure of Brittany Miller from Alvin and the Chipmunks. These figures are some of the rarest AATC figures, and Brittany is the rarest of the bunch. They display beautifully, but, since they're all hand painted, closeup photos like this kind of make them look a little awkward.
Day 39:
[Image: 46344752094_1eea12ab43_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 39/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Nendoroid of Madoka from Madoka Magica.
Day 40:
[Image: 47068464821_ecd239be26_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 40/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Pop Figure of Levitating Eleven from Stranger Things Season 2. She's one of my favorite Pop figures. (: Right when I brought her back inside I dropped her and her stand broke off. (: (: (:
Day 41:
[Image: 47068461791_fb37e2cd1b_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 41/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Violet from The Incredibles!
Day 42:
[Image: 46344756804_2a004d5321_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 42/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Barbie Harlem Theatre Collection Selma DuPar James. I found her at Tuesday Morning and fell in love. She's so pretty and her dress is the nicest item of clothing I have ever owned for any doll period.

I'm going to try to keep up for a while now.......
Wow, cuteness overload. You're right about the LOL and I like how the eyes are done on the Nendoroid. Brittany is cute and poor Eleven, I want to give her something to help stem the nosebleed. Violet's hair looks to be almost.blue-black which is brilliant, and Selma is just stunning. Such a wonderful variety in your collection!