DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Your Violet picture looks great.
Welcome back! I'm glad you managed to catch up (and with bunch of awesome photos to boot)!
Violet from The Incredibles is quite the cutie-pie!
And the uncommon Chipmunks figure must have been an exciting find for you! You really know your stuff when it comes to Chipmunks collectibles!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I like the Rosie the Riveter lookalike. I know nothing about Madoka, but she's adorable with the scribbly eyes and cheeks. Selma DuPar James looks awesome!
All amazing figures.

Can you fix Eleven’s stand?

Finding a rarest-of-rarest figure must have been a real buzz. Do you have any others from that series/collection?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys! <3

@davidd: It was pretty exciting back when I found her! I got the entire set together, which was awesome as most of them are quite rare.

@Lejays: I hope so...

Man, guys, I keep wanting to try to take more creative photos and yet here I am with two shots (because I missed a day AGAIN.....my excuse this time? I had plenty of time....I was literally too busy researching vintage dolls ojaoseijfaoijef) that look almost exactly the same.

BUT, I'm soon going to be quitting my job and working full time as a stay at home (paid) caretaker for my grandfather. I'm already doing most of the stuff I'll be doing then, except I won't have to work full time on top of it. So, since I'll be home around 90% of the time, I'm hopefully going to have time for creative photos again.

I also am going to work on some variety here....I'm going to dig out some baby doll type dolls for the next couple of days, as I haven't really posted many dolls that aren't fashion dolls. ^^ It's just so easy to grab a Barbie off my shelf for a quick photo rather than to dig out a lot of other dolls that I don't have on display directly in front of me.

Well, anyway, here are two Barbie dolls.

I have a reproduction of a vintage doll, and then an actual vintage doll. Both hair themed!

Day 43:
[Image: 40124634193_9808c9e906_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 43/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's 50th anniversary Hair Fair Barbie! The original Hair Fair Barbie is very interesting to me....she was just a regular sized Barbie head that came with hair pieces and wigs, and they....expected little girls to decapitate their other Barbies to put her head on them???? Now it's not as weird, since we can easily acquire headless bodies, but I can't imagine only having the option of having to sacrifice one head for another like that. It's wild. For her 50th anniversary they gave her her own body along with a fun mod outfit. I think she's very cute! This face mold is one of my favorites for Barbie, so I've been looking for this doll in particular at Tuesday Morning for a long time, since I found out she was showing up there at least a year ago. She finally showed up for me about a week ago!

Day 44:
[Image: 47037240452_509c5f5338_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 44/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here is Deluxe Quick Curl Barbie from 1975, wearing "Red, White, and Warm" from 1969. I have her original outfit, but I have redressed her in this outfit because it's really cute and I don't have very many Barbies from this era so I wanted one of them to wear it. Plus, the material her hair is made of makes it look very frizzy and terrible so I want her to wear a hat. LOL. Both this doll and this outfit are pretty difficult to find.
Aaaah, vintage Barbies <3

That's great you'll be able to do the care-taking as a job, it must be so exhausting the way it is now.
Ahhh, vintage Barbies. I've been growing really fond of the older faces lately, and these are fantastic examples.

I hope everything works out for you. Just remember, if you need to rest instead of posting, rest. I don't think it's wrong to say we'd all rather you felt good in yourself than rushing to post - even though your photos are all lovely and your collection is amazing to see.
That 1969 outfit is quintessentially mod! Quick Curl Barbie wears it perfectly! I'd love to see additional shots of this combination if the opportunity presents itself at some point!
That’s so weird about having to decapitate your Barbie to put a new head on! (Not that we haven’t all done that for fun at some point, but to deliberatly sell only a head...)

I think I prefer the older barbie faces for the most part to the modern ones.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys so much!! <3 I'm trying not to overdo everything, don't worry. <3

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to try to do some doll couple shoots today, but didn't find the time.

Day 45:
[Image: 33225015198_e2cd94fc2b_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 45/365 by Haley, on Flickr
My Friend Jenny by Fisher Price, 1977-1981
Storytime:
My mother's favorite childhood dolls were My Friend Mandy and My Friend Jenny. She told me COUNTLESS stories about how much she loved them. They were the last dolls she got as a child, as she was deemed 'too old' to get more dolls afterwards. She adored them. Unfortunately, when she left her first husband she had to leave in such haste that she had to leave all of her things she had brought with her to their house in the attic, and Mandy and Jenny got left there and she never saw them again. A few years ago, about a year before my mother passed away, I bought her some Mandy and Jenny dolls off of ebay. Unfortunately I couldn't find them with their original outfits, although I DO think the nightgowns I got them in are actually for them, but don't quote me on it.
Here's Jenny, who is definitely my personal favorite out of the two. I'd like to at least find her with her original outfit one day, as I think it's ridiculously cute:
http://www.thisoldtoy.com/new-images/ima...ny-mib.jpg
That's such a bittersweet story! And Jenny is adorable!
Aww, how sweet! Jenny has such a lovely smile
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
She's adorable! I love her smile.
Such an endearing ekspression on her cute li'l face!

I love the setting for the photo! There's a mysterious little house in the background! Is it a TARDIS? Or Grandpa's shed from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?