DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Aw, that story... Jenny has such an adorable and endearing face, I can see why it would be easy to fall for her.
That’s a lovely story - and she’s adorable, I love her smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Jenny has such a sweet face!

My sister and I each had a Hair Fair Barbie set. The heads were simple to remove on the Barbies of that era and we would swap them back and forth.
Thank you guys so so much!! <3 <3 <3

Finally, a more creative photo!

Day 46:
[Image: 40144892573_8a767f950f_z.jpg]ADAD 46/365 by Haley, on Flickr
In a dangerous feat of expensive dollie in water and expensive camera inches above water, along with lamp as-far-as-the-plug-will-reach away from water, here is today's photo. I was hoping I would be able to have her looking at the camera, but it was very hard to do this shot...her little toes were poking me in the legs, I had one hand holding her up and the other holding the camera and having to keep repositioning the bubbles between shots, yadda yadda....also, my lamp couldn't get close enough to make great lighting. I still like it, though.

Here's my Panda, Ainsley! <3
Oh, wow, such a creative shot. Ainsley looks to be very playful here, enjoying the bubbles of her bath. You did amazingly.
Cute pic... and real bubbles in a real bathtub! Neat!

I'm glad you didn't dunk your camera or electrocute yourself with the lamp! You're probably glad, too! LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Fantastic creative shot with an added degree of dangerous.
Beautiful shot! Congrats on pulling off such a stunt!
Thank you guys.

My grandfather passed away this morning. He's no longer suffering. I wish I could say more here, but I am exhausted and I don't know where to begin.

My grandfather never cared for my doll hobby, my grandmother and mother were the doll people, and he always scoffed whenever I bought a new doll. I really wish that somehow I could have taken a special doll photo with a doll he had given me or something, but I can't, because, while I have technically received a lot of dolls as gifts from him, they were all 'here's some money, buy whatever you want' types of gifts in recent years and picked by my grandmother in my childhood.

My grandfather and I grew very very close the past few years, though. I did everything I could for him and he did everything he could for me. I don't know what my future holds now, as I'm horrible at planning out my life and being an adult despite being in my mid 20's now. I don't even know where I'm going to end up living. I cannot afford this house. I'm extremely worried about the future.

I don't really know what else to say about it.

Shockingly, I did take a photo today. I figure if I am going to go with a doll he gave me as a gift, it might as well be a meaningful one, even though he didn't pick it out.

Day 47:
[Image: 46395689354_efd320cfd6_z.jpg]ADAD 47/365 by Haley, on Flickr
You guys remember back a few weeks ago I photographed Magic Attic Club Allison, right? Here is my childhood Allison. One of the most important dolls to me that I've ever owned.

I got her for Christmas one year as a child, I think I was maybe five or six years old, but that's an estimation. Actually, I got my FIRST Allison for Christmas, but she was broken. Her neck was broken and she wobbled around like a bobblehead. I still loved her, and played with her. MAC had a 'doll hospital' and my grandmother intended to send her there, but never got around to it. Instead she bought me a new doll and replaced her. I never knew what happened to my original Allison, and I've always wondered, despite the fact I only played with that one for maybe two weeks before I got this one. My grandmother kept her in a plastic bag in the hallway for a very long time, but I don't know what happened after they moved house. I assume she probably got thrown away, because I've searched for years and never found her.

But this Allison is even more special than that one, because she was there for me through my childhood. She was probably the most influential toy I have ever owned. She was there to bring my absolutely wild imagination to life, to play the role of whatever I wanted, and was basically my best friend when I could not make a single one in real life that stuck around for long back then.

She is very special to me, so I am glad I chose her for the photo today. A very important doll to commemorate the passing of a very important person in my life.

Thank you guys for being here and looking at my photos. I'm going to continue to do ADAD as often as I can, although the next few months are going to be very hectic for me because my life is going to be completely uprooted and everything is about to change.
I'm sorry to read about your grandfather passing away. You have basically put your life on hold for a long time to help care for him. The emotional waves that are about to engulf you will be very trying to deal with in the immediate future, in addition to the everyday challenges of real life that never pause or take breaks.

Your Allison looks like you have taken extremely good care of her over the years. Or maybe that helmet and those knee pads helped her get through being your pal for all this time! I'm glad she's still around to help you through this challenging time, and to remind you of happier times. I still have a few toys given to me by my grandparents, and they are very special keepsakes that bring back many happy memories.

"Virtual friends" cannot offer a lot in the way of practical help in real world matters, I suppose, but if there is anything we can do, you know that you just have to ask.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I’m sorry to hear about your loss. The photograph embodies a take on the world type of spirit and it does the memory of your grandfather proud.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, and that your life will be turning upside down in the near future.
Like davidd said, "virtual" friends may not be able to help in the same way as physical friends, but please let us know if there's anything we can do. Being a half a world away, I'm awake when the US are (generally) asleep, so I can chat if you need.

It's a beautiful shot of a special doll - love her helmet & knee-pads, safety-first on the skateboard.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. As davidd said let us know if there's anything we can do to help
I'm so sorry for your loss, and I wish you the best of luck and lots and lots of strength! My thoughts are with you!
Allison looks lovely.

Hugs to you in this difficult time.