DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
Oh, I love how her wand seems to be sticking out of the picture. Really great shot!
Thank you guys!!! I'm glad you like the shot, I think it's my favorite out of the ones I've taken this year so far!

I agree the Tonner HP dolls weren't very cute, although I wish they would do Draco for the Barbie ones, as I have bad taste and he's my favorite. But they aren't selling so well judging by the fact they are fully stocked every time I go into any walmart and almost don't fit on the shelf, so I doubt they'll be making more.

Speaking of Tonner, it's time for day 9!
[Image: 46632057522_9283f19bf4_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 9/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Here's Allison from the Magic Attic Club!

Storytime: Allison from the Magic Attic Club, and the Magic Attic Club line in general, was my favorite as a child. Allison was my favorite doll of all time, I was obsessed with her. She is very near and dear to me, and of course I do have my childhood one! This is not her, though! This is one I found at a thrift store recently, with her original clothing! My Allison no longer has her original clothing, but I will be featuring her and my other Magic Attic Club dolls in ADAD this year, and I will touch more on what she means to me when I show her. <3

For now, I must say, as a kid and even now I MUCH preferred Magic Attic Club over American Girl. I think they're way cuter and much more well made, it's a shame the line didn't do nearly as good.
I've never heard of them. She's cute, I wish I had her hair, and how lovely to still have not only your favourite childhood doll, but her 'sister' too smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I actually know Magic Attic Club! It's nice to have a doll/toy that means so much to you!
Ooh, I've been hearing a lot of Magic Attic Club recently - a friend of mine keeps insisting that I go looking for one of them instead of American Girl. (I like the stuff that tends to be sold with AG dolls, not so much the dolls themselves, though there are some ex-ceptions.) Allison has such a little knowing smile to her, like she's so sure you and her are going to have the greatest of adventures together. If those are the original eyes in that one featured, then they've held up very well over the years - they're lovely and clear! (I've heard 18 inch dolls can have an issue with clouded eyes over time.)

But, yes! It will be lovely to see your MAC gang!
I’ve never heard of this line (yay for learning new things) and just from the photo I like it better than a lot if the American Girls (the ones with teeth weird me out)
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys!! <3

Day 10 is my Q-Posket figure of a very cute and chibi looking Victor Nikiforov from the anime Yuri On Ice. It's one of my favorite animes and it did a whole lot for normalizing homosexual relationships in mainstream and sports anime. <3 If we weren't both so gay, I'd marry Victor. I feel like this figure doesn't do him justice, but it's certainly a very cute one!
[Image: 45972521764_09ec4d00ca_z.jpg]ADAD 10/365 by Haley, on Flickr
He is very adorable. Looks like a nice figure
I've run across the Magic Attic dolls in the course of looking at Tonner dolls and they are much cuter than American Girl dolls. I really don't get the appeal of the AG dolls at all. Some of the store brand dolls made to compete are cuter than them. But I'm not their target audience and they came out long after I was an adult.

Q-Posket Victor is adorable!
He's a cutie!
I agree with neon, he looks very cute.
Victor! So adorable.

Yuri on Ice is actually the only anime I've ever watched. I named an Isul after Yuri. And it just dawned in me that one of my Taeyangs is Viktor, though I had him before watching the show and he looks nothing like Victor...
Thank you guys so much!! <3

@CB: I also don't understand the appeal. I do like all of the things made FOR them, but the dolls themselves are not cute at all, IMO.

@dargos: It's a great anime!! And ha, I love that!

Day 11:
[Image: 39745175703_abc80baae2_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 11/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I worked a 12 hour shift today, and didn't have time to do a photo before work and knew I probably wouldn't want to after, so I planned ahead and took one AT work! My work is a Hawaiian themed restaurant, so I brought my little Aloalo, Lilo, and took a shot of her with these tiki people!
It's so happy and colorful!
What a cute themed idea for today.

I’ve just dipped my toe in to QPosket - I have a Jasmine & Snow White - but this one is very cute.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)