DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
She’s a sort of Christmas angel.
You have such a varied collection! I love seeing all these older and vintage treasures!
She's all wrapped up like a Christmas present herself! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys! I like having a large variety of dolls. <3

Day 15:
[Image: 46706879602_8d85a6cbbc_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 15/365 by Haley, on Flickr
Living Dead Dolls Resurrection Maggot!

Here's my absolute favorite LDD! I think she's one of the cutest dolls in the world!

I went through a bit of hassle to get her. She's one of the few dolls in general I instantly fell in love with and pre-ordered the second I saw her. But if you guys know anything about LDD, they do 'variant' dolls of some of the dolls, which are similar dolls with a different color scheme and other different things about them. Usually the variants are released a little later than the regular dolls, but with this doll they accidentally shipped out variants to a lot of people instead of the regular doll. I ended up with a variant, and I hated her. She was WAY different than this doll, had straight white hair, a completely different outfit, different paint, literally everything was different. I was super upset, but I found someone to trade the variant with me for the regular version that same day on Instagram.

She ended up coming on a holiday, and I couldn't find the package so I called the post office the next day. It'd been raining for several days, and I ended up finding her while I was on the phone with the post office the next day. The mail carrier had thrown her in the woods beside my driveway. The shipping box was soaking wet, obviously, but thankfully her actual box and she herself were undamaged.

Resurrection Maggot is an anniversary edition of the original Living Dead Doll Maggot! I like her as well, but I think this version is much cuter. <3
Holy cow, I hope you complained to the post office. Throwing boxes in the woods is totally unacceptable service. She had quite a journey to reach you; glad you finally got her.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That’s poor service. Thankfully the doll was undamaged.
Oh my, that was quite an adventure she had to go through! I'm glad she's made it home without serious injuries. She's adorable!
That’s terrible service and I’m glad she made it safe and undamaged fubalky
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys for your comments! I was on the phone with the post office when I found the box, and the lady on the phone sounded very angry about it and said she was going to find out who was responsible. Not sure what came of it, but I do know it wasn't my usual mail carrier that day. Also, apparently she had scanned it as 'delivered' before she even left the post office that day, which had baffled the lady I was on the phone with as well. I get that it's a holiday(although it wasn't even one that people celebrate, I think it was like, Columbus day or something) and you want to go home, but that's no reason to pull that kind of crap.

Anyway, day 16!
[Image: 32897519598_8a59279e2c_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 16/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I know I just had a Barbie day before yesterday, but does this really count??? It's PJ!
The very first PJ to be precise! Twist 'n' Turn PJ! I have her original outfit, but right now I have her dressed in this vintage off-brand outfit that I got with her, as she came with a huge box of vintage clothing when I bought her at a comic-book store in Savannah, GA, during my sister's bachelorette party! She was kind of my soul comfort while I cried in the hotel room while suffering from second degree sunburns while my sister and the other bridesmaids barhopped. The burns were so bad that my skin is still discolored in some places, and this was back in October. At least I could take some comfort in having a doll to fiddle with. <3
Any shot counts in ADaD. Love the clothes and the casual pose.
Glad she was a comfort to you in trying cicumstances - and any doll is a good doll for the project.
A cute outfit she is wearing as well
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Vintage Barbie and friends are awesome! It doesn't matter how many dolls you post, it could be just one doll for the whole year, so don't worry about it wink
I'm not saying she doesn't count, I was making a joke about her counting as a Barbie because she's PJ! I'm trying to keep up a bit of variety and not post the same types of dolls every day. smile My goal is to take a photo of a different doll every day of the year, but we'll see if I can accomplish that. I MIGHT have 365 dolls and figures.

Time for day 17!

Here's a figure of Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter! Hunter x Hunter is my favorite anime, but Kurapika isn't my favorite character. I thought he would be when I watched it, but he didn't end up being my favorite at all. But I still love him, and this figure, while also not being one of my favorite figures I own(I don't like the shading on it very much) is still incredible and I grew to appreciate it more when looking at this photo. I really love how detailed the hands are!
[Image: 39818173563_6813a47da3_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 17/365 by Haley, on Flickr
No idea who 99% of the anime characters are, but it's an interesting figure. How tall is he? Nice background too, in perspective with him.
I wonder if your PJ is related to my twist-&-turn type doll. I "think" she's some variant of PJ??? She has a lever in her back that you can pull down to loosen her torso so she can swing her tennis racket or golf club. She was probably my favourite childhood doll. How awful about the sunburn! I had a blistering one on my face once so I can sympathize. sad
Anyway, your PJ looks really cute and perky here.
Thank you!

The Twist n' Turn dolls were just the dolls who's waists were able to move, and ended up being Barbie's body type for a long time after it was first created. I don't know much about the doll you're talking about or if she's PJ or not, but there IS a PJ that came with a tennis racket, called Free Moving PJ. Perhaps it's her? I don't know if she can swing her racket or not, there isn't much info about her online. It could be another doll too, though. Do you still have her?