DeadlyNova's A Doll WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT - 2019 Edition
I’m not up with Anime either, but I like the musketeer vibe this one has.
I haven't watched Hunter x Hunter, but this guy looks great!
Catching up on your pictures has been an emotional whirlwind for me. I liked learning about Chatty Cathy repairs, and I’ve been meaning to get the Yuri On Ice Q-poskets for a while so I was excited to see your Victor! And between having no idea that Funko made (a) Comfy princess Rock Candy figures, and (b) Ouran Pops, I think my wallet may have just had a panic attack. At the very least I’m going to have to get comfy Rapunzel!

Loving all the pictures so far!
Isn't Hunter x Hunter the one they like never finished because the manga-ka got sick or something? (That's a pretty figure!)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you guys!!

@Fishy: The mangaka did get sick, but he still updates it. The manga has been going on for 20 years, but the past 7 or so years he only writes a few chapters a year. It's a bit torturous because it's been in the most boring arc in the entire manga this entire time. Hopefully he'll finish it eventually! He really seems to want to. He says if he dies before it's done he wants his wife to finish it, and I trust her. (She's the mangaka behind Sailor Moon.)

Here's day 18, guys!
[Image: 46744695462_0a8b2641af_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 18/365 by Haley, on Flickr
I don't know how many of you remember that I collect vintage Alvin and the Chipmunks merchandise, but it's one of my biggest collections! Here's a vintage Ideal doll from 1984 of Eleanor Miller from The Chipettes! <3
That’s a cute doll. I used to love the cartoon of Alvin as a kid.
I get to see so many things I've never heard about before! And vintage stuff!!! I love it!
I remember you mentioning that! Wow, all these vintage dolls are interesting to see. Maybe for the end of the year (I know, getting ahead of ourselves) you'll have to do a family portrait with your very varied collection smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you guys!! <3

@Elfy: It's one of my favorite shows of all time. <3

@Alliecat: That sounds like a helluva task. I can't even take a group photo of all my Pullips, much less ALL of every doll I have. @_@ Maybe I could take a group photo with one of each type of doll, that'd be fun!

Day 19:
[Image: 45893043505_2b61e958fe_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 19/365 by Haley, on Flickr
My custom Pullip(originally Latte), Iris. I got her as a horrible condition bait doll on a male obitsu for $5 on eBay, and fixed her up best I could. <3 There's a thread on her somewhere in the customization section.
Is Eleanor Miller fairly large size? She looks like she is, but you could be fooling me with the perspective. I remember your fixing up Iris, too. She's got some nifty shoes on.
She's about 12 inches tall!
She’s really cute, and I love the pose, sitting on a fence just kicking her legs.
Aaahhh, green eyed redhead! <3
The Chipmunk girl is very cute! Look forward to seeing more of this collection.

Iris looks very relaxed and casual kicking her feet on the fence
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you guys!! <3

Day 20:
[Image: 46766684472_7807f35461_z.jpg]ADAD 2019 20/365 by Haley, on Flickr
LOL Surprise Hair Goals Yang Q.T.

I haven't been buying as many LOL Surprise dolls as I used to, since the demand is high and the supply is low, as well as their price doubling because of the high demand. But the prospect of them having real hair was too much for me to resist, so I have recently purchased my first "Hair Goals" LOL Surprise doll. She's quickly become one of my favorites! The real hair manages to make them look even cuter!