My Sailor Moon Doll Collection
I wish Sailor Luna had appeared in more than just PGSM. Her design is just adorable, and it did add something new, letting Luna become a sailor scout herself. (I'm also wishing we had more of Princess Sailor Moon, actually.)

She's really cute!
(02-28-2019, 06:15 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: Figured that I'd show off my Sailor Luna doll. She doesn't come with her fan, unfortunately, but rather the Crescent Moon Stick.

From the very corny, but oh so enjoyable live action TV series?
She look pretty great actually. As for a fan, I'm pretty sure making a custom one would be pretty easy.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
Correct! Haha. I'm sure it would be easy to make a fan. The PGSM dolls in general were pretty lacking in accessories. I do appreciate that they came with stands, though.
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
Moon, Mercury, and Mars arrived at a speedy pace from the UK today! 

[Image: tumblr_pnyi3mbwqm1rnrtvp_540.jpg]

I love them, but do have two gripes. First: it's a PITA to put the chokers on. I've struggled with every single one. Second: Mars suffers from the same syndrome that other Japanese Mars dolls have where their hair sheds. This is just what was in the box. I might have to reroot her eventually if she starts balding.

[Image: tumblr_pnyi9rb7Wk1rnrtvp_540.jpg]
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---
At least her shedding doesn't look too terrible? I have ex.perienced worse, and considering the age of the doll, it's not much at all.
Yeah, it could be worse. I'll give it that. Just my first time ex-periencing it in person. I'll have to be extra careful handling her.
---

---
I have a rule to unbox everything. But if I ever get one of these Sailor Live doll, I'd keep her in box. Aging is an issue and I love the fact that there's a photo of the Sailor on the front.
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
I agree with Kanrabat, I would have a difficult time unboxing these, because the boxes are pretty cool!

But then, the dollies look like fun to play with and to display, too. So obviously, the optimal choice would be to purchase two of each figure!

LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Nice dolly mail! Congrats on the new arrivals. If Mars doesn't shed any more than that, it's not too bad. I once got a doll whose hair was disintegrating to powder in the box Oh My
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I've kept the boxes in storage; they're too cute! I like to keep at least one box in a line for archival (and storage) reasons.
---

---